PDA

View Full Version : Final choise between Harv's Air and Mont Air

phoenixtv
12th Nov 2008, 18:11
After comparison with some schools, final choise will be one of Harv's Air and Mont Air. Does any friend know more about these two and could give some suggestion? Thanks a lot!
Before would like to consider about Brampton, but the transportation for it is rather inconvinient. No bus between airport and downtown. The charge for school shuttle van is $250 per month. Oh, pity!

phoenixtv
14th Nov 2008, 10:42
Really no one has the experience for these two schools?

paco
14th Nov 2008, 14:58
I don't know about MontAir personally, but you won't go far wrong with Harvsair. Apart from being very professional, Manitoba certainly has more clear days per year for flying.

Phil

saltire
14th Nov 2008, 19:49
Just back from hour building with harvs air in Steinbach manitoba. Was quite happy with them. They have plenty of planes, seem to be in decent nick. They have some good instructors too, the facilities are pretty decent also. Weather in the summer is very warm, good conditions generally. Winters very cold. I got about 74 hours done over about 6 weeks. I would recommend them. Any questions give me a shout.

romeo2die4
15th Nov 2008, 05:35
I trained at harv's air, i did cpl and multi ifr there good school two location to choose from steinbach it's uncontrolled airport and st andrews controled in winnipeg's TMA there is car trental for students and accomadation on site. contact adam he should help you out