PDA

View Full Version : He missed.......................damn!!

Seldomfitforpurpose
11th Nov 2008, 15:48
Blair Guard's Accidental Fire - Yahoo! News UK (http://uk.news.yahoo.com/5/20081111/twl-blair-guard-s-accidental-fire-3fd0ae9.html)

Just reported on Yahoo, pity he wasn't a better shot though..........:E

sitigeltfel
11th Nov 2008, 16:31
Probably the only time any current Labour politician would have had the experience of coming under fire. And the b*****d did not bother to turn up at the Cenotaph on Sunday.

GOLF_BRAVO_ZULU
11th Nov 2008, 17:54
I gather that Blare plans his diary well into the future. I expect the Rememberence Service caught him unawares.

Imagine the misery for the daft sod, though, if he had slotted him.

Jackonicko
11th Nov 2008, 18:10
To be fair (and make no mistake, I hate the f*cking grinning ape), Blair is on a mission for peace of just the kind that the millions who died in 1914-1918 were fighting for. Moreover, he made bloody sure that even though he was away from the UK, he was able to go and pay his respects at a Commonwealth War Graves cemetery to pay his respects on Armistice Day.

The bug.ger may have over-committed the armed forces in some fairly ill-thought campaigns, but as Labour PMs go, he probably appreciated and admired the Forces more than any other, and after the cuts imposed by Thatcher and Major's White Papers, the Strategic Defence Review was not driven by cuts.

Wensleydale
12th Nov 2008, 10:51
Even the bullet would have had spin put on it......

SaddamsLoveChild
12th Nov 2008, 14:16
Spin would have been applied however it would have been to the left as he wouldnt allow anything to go to the right.............wot an arse.

Dinger154
12th Nov 2008, 14:27
Nothing surprises me when British police and firearms are put together. They are totally clueless.