PDA

View Full Version : LTE International Airways

colinhunn
8th Nov 2008, 09:30
Have heard that LTE are in talks with a major european group which would enable them to re-start services. An offer has apparently already been made for LTE by this group.

Any ideas?

Keyvon
8th Nov 2008, 11:08
LTE has resumed limited charter operations on 27th Oct.

niknak
8th Nov 2008, 15:05
Very very limited I suspect.:ugh:

My regional airport has been hit very badly, with LTE now stating that the services which they operated from there and which were very well subscribed, will not resume until 30th March 2009.

I don't expect to see them back.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Keyvon
8th Nov 2008, 16:29
niknak, if you are talking about Norwich, I'm pretty confident that the only option for this regional airport to guarantee frequent scheduled flights throughout the year to the Spanish costas is to draw Ryanair's attention. I believe it would be the best carrier that could deliver good passenger figures, alongside with a reliable and cheap service to the expatriated folks or for those seeking the sun. Likely destinations would be Girona and Alicante, which are already well-established FR bases. Palma will continue to be served by charter flights, twice a week.

NickBarnes
8th Nov 2008, 18:32
Have to agree with keyvon the only way would be ryanair but it would be persuading them to come to Norwich with Stansted so close, and with Norwich's ADF that makes it even more unlikley :sad: