PDA

View Full Version : 4HP has competition at work

Goffel
7th Nov 2008, 11:40
Whilst poor 4HOLER POLER debates his future at Kindon Holdings, Junior 4HP, sees it only as a stepping stone to greater heights..

The new chief training captain,..(ok, in training), is in strict negotiations with the hierachy re his immediate advancement to the left seat of the new A380, that will be delivered to Kingdom Holdings in the near future, whilst the older 4HP has bee relagated to polling the Princes, Robbi 22 along the golf course.

Well done John...your Mom and Dad never doubted you, although I do believe your mom did go thru an extra packet on your last exam..:D:D

I am sure your old man wont mind if you swipe a bottle of his finest, and have a swig or six..:ok:

Goffel.

snosrap
8th Nov 2008, 03:29
Well done John..

You must be as chuffed as all hell - now the steep learning curve begins.

Upwards and onwards.

joehunt
8th Nov 2008, 04:01
Not sure what you're on about.

If kid 4hp is in one the act then the outfit reeks of nepotism. Hardly surprising of course.

Goffel
8th Nov 2008, 06:19
No asssss----hole.......all you have to do is read the humour in the thread and you will understand that junior has now passed everything, including a flight test for his comm.

Hopefully yr parents were just as proud of you when you finally passed yr com as junior's parents are of him.

I do believe that Junior 4HP was not able to swipe a bottle of Daddy's finest as Daddy had already opened it.

Goffel..:ok:

snosrap
8th Nov 2008, 11:39
Hear, hear Goffel..

Message for joehunt:

1) Learn to read,
2) Go find yourself a sense of humour,
3) Get rid of that chip on your shoulder....

If you read the thread properly you MAY have picked up that the youngster has just got his comm and we were merely congratulating him.