PDA

View Full Version : Help with Av80r ???

nellycopter
2nd Nov 2008, 11:26
Hi,

can anyone offer any help on changing the name of a waypoint,
i can save it as the default USR001 / 002 etc but when i go to change the name it says - 'you must enter an ident !'

would be a little tricky remembering which waypoint is which when trying to recall if the name cannot be changed !!

regards :ugh:

md 600 driver
2nd Nov 2008, 12:55
Sorry cant help but i would like to hear what you think about it when you have mastered it ive considered getting one

GoodGrief
2nd Nov 2008, 13:16
Google, 10 seconds.

https://www.bendixking.com/servlet/com.honeywell.aes.utility.PDFDownLoadServlet?FileName=/TechPubs/repository/D200803000008_1.pdf

nellycopter
2nd Nov 2008, 16:10
the user manual wasnt really what i was looking for as it came with the gps !!!!!!!!!! 2 seconds !!!!

anyhow md600 driver, it does seem pretty good, like a mini skymap III with touchscreen. i recently bought it as a get me by ! as something's gone wrong in the uk with the flymap agent and i have to wait until january to get airspace updates for the Flymap L & Flyangel......... the only problem i am having with it is the re-naming of waypoints. the instruction book very kindly supplied by goodgrief does tell you how to do it - but this little bugger doesnt want to play .
looks like i'll have to be getting on to mendleson tomorow.

i was just asking to see if any one else had problems with theirs ??

sycamore
2nd Nov 2008, 17:36
Try the `private flying` forum,as there`s been chat about it..

MeRiNo
7th Jul 2009, 09:10
Hello,

I'm having a big problem with my AV80R, i was doing backup to my unit and it crashed, when i noticed all my GoFly folder was gone.

Do you think its possible for someone to send me that folder via rapidshare or something?

To be faster here is my email [email protected]

Thank you very much,

Nuno Merino