PDA

View Full Version : Arik Air, to be or not to be.....

KOLDO
30th Oct 2008, 22:48
Hellow,

I need some help, because I´m thinking about to apply to Arik Air, but a friend of mine wich is already involved on the move, told me that you need to sing a kind of bond agreement, very common nowadays in big airline business.

I understand that, but this guy told me that he needs somebody to back up the bond ¡¡ :eek:

With everybody around unemployed or on the way to be, I can imagine the face of my bank director, tellin him that I need to do this....:D

Any info or better explanation will be appreciated.

Thjanks very much indeed:ugh:

Rotorhead1026
31st Oct 2008, 02:28
I'm confused. Is it your friend who is applying to Arik, and needs you to back up (co-sign) his bond? Or, is it you who is applying and needs the bank involved in some manner?

The only thing I know about Africa and Arik is what I've been following here, and I haven't heard a bond mentioned. Is this Arik or the agent you're planning on using? Be careful! A fool and his money are soon parted... especially in Nigeria, it seems. I'm not implying that you are a fool ... it's just an old proverb. :)

Perhaps someone who actually has some knowledge can chime in ... I know nothing but can smell a rat.