PDA

View Full Version : Naples Flight School

Peter McCormack
28th Oct 2008, 17:22
Hey, im 19 years old and am currently thinking of going to Florida to train in Naples..
I have heard good things about it from my current instucter at weston,and i would love some advive from anyone who has been or thinking of going...

(and no one say im to young to be getting into this, and i should go to collage first...........ive heard it all before:ugh:)

Thanks

captain_rossco
28th Oct 2008, 17:59
You'll hear a mixed bag about Naples on the Prune Pete. You're certainly not to young, and who needs collage, places like that will only teach you boring stuff like the basics of The English Language. I'd go straight into flying mate, its a very forgiving arena and people (including your instructer)will surely look upon things such as a basic further education as totally trivial.

Best of luck

:ugh:

Peter McCormack
28th Oct 2008, 19:14
thats what i keep telling eveyone no point in going to collage when i just wanna fly

SkyCamMK
28th Oct 2008, 20:11
What is Victor Meldrew's catch phrase again????

I'll Be Realistic
28th Oct 2008, 20:43
Oh how cruel! Really trying not to laugh here. (Or cry)

Estranged Kitten
29th Oct 2008, 04:17
PM me, I am near Naples.

ford cortina
29th Oct 2008, 09:12
If you do go to college you could learn to spell:eek:
Either that or download the dictionary add-on for firefox:ok:

Peter McCormack
29th Oct 2008, 17:15
and wat was it that i spelled wrong and is sooooooooooo funny and FORD im soo sorry that i spelled something wrong
maybe its cause im a fast typer and if i make a mistake i couldnt be arsed fixing it :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad: