PDA

View Full Version : The People Campaign Plan - be careful people

Mr C Hinecap
27th Oct 2008, 11:13
Those of you who have also shared in the briefings given about the People Campaign Plan across the RAF last week might not know about the parallels this draws with Class A drugs. :eek:

Phenylcyclohexylpiperidine is known as angel dust or PCP - unfortunate! Effects are as follows:

Behavioral effects can vary by dosage. Small doses produce a numbness in the extremities and intoxication, characterized by staggering, unsteady gait, slurred speech, bloodshot eyes, and loss of balance.

The drug has been known to alter mood states in an unpredictable fashion, causing some individuals to become detached, and others to become animated. Intoxicated individuals may act in an unpredictable fashion, driven by their delusions and hallucinations. Included in the portfolio of behavioral disturbances are acts of self-injury including suicide, and attacks on others or destruction of property. The analgesic properties of the drug can cause users to feel less pain, and persist in violent or injurious acts as a result.

So, if you see anyone demonstrating any of the above, take care! :ok:

tarbaby
28th Oct 2008, 02:21
Sounds like me playing? golf

TheInquisitor
28th Oct 2008, 02:30
WTF is this 'People Campaign Plan'???

Mr C Hinecap
28th Oct 2008, 07:16
Everyone in the RAF was supposed to be briefed on it, by their Wg Cdr, by 24 Oct 08.

Summary:

All the people-related c0ck-ups of the last 10 yrs or so in a single 'Plan' and intent to resolve them.

cazatou
28th Oct 2008, 09:18
That will be one hell of a lot of "proof reading".

top_cover
28th Oct 2008, 17:21
went, listened, inwardly digested and decided what a load of rubbish it was, another bit of managment speak not worth the paper it was written on, does anybody really believe it?????

Lurking123
28th Oct 2008, 17:26
In the 10 years of cock ups, do you include all previous barking-mad, 3 star initiatives?

insty66
28th Oct 2008, 17:30
Not heard a thing, is there a shortcut where I can go and brief myself?

fabs
28th Oct 2008, 17:36
I wouldn't bother it's a load of ****, all hot air and guff from the powers that be pretending that they give a toss about the workers. If you are still interested it is on the Intranet now though.

Lima Juliet
29th Oct 2008, 16:04
What happens if you don't have a spare Wg Cdr with you at the moment??:}

Ali Barber
29th Oct 2008, 20:01
Count yourself lucky?