PDA

View Full Version : Group shares for sale - south wales???

Llen
23rd Oct 2008, 14:43
Hi All

I'm new to this section of pprune - usually hang around the professional training part. Please go easy on me if I inadvertently step out of line :oh:

The reason for the post is that I'm considering the possibility of joining a group ownership syndicate but am struggling to find many options in my area (South Wales).

I achieved a PPL in south africa earlier this year and as I took unpaid leave for about 3 months I've struggled to raise the cash to continue flying. I'm back on an even keel now and so can't wait to get back into it.

Ultimately my aim is to make a career out of this but given the current economic circumstances I've decided to put it off for a little while. In the meantime I'd like to fly as often as I can (and afford).

This is where the group ownership part comes in. I think this would be a good option for me given my objectives. Of course I'd need to get back upto speed etc prior to this but i was wondering is there anyone out there currently looking to sell a share in a syndicate in the south wales area (I'm thinking cardiff or swansea airports)??????? 4 seats would be better than 2 but obviously I'll considered anything.

Any help / advise will be greatly appreciated.

Llen