PDA

View Full Version : 'A day in the life' -

Tuckerr
15th Oct 2008, 20:55
Hello there,

I must start by apologizing if I have posted this in the wrong forum but I thought it best suited the subject. I am in search of a document/read where airline pilots describe their daily sectors/routine etc. I'm still young and have many years to go until I even start my airline career but having the information stated above really would be a fantastic aid to myself as it is always something I have wanted to research more. I have searched throughout the forums and only found one account about a 'day in the life' but haven't had any other luck in finding others.

If anybody could support me in finding this it would be fantastic and help me a vast amount.

Many kind regards.

G SXTY
16th Oct 2008, 10:06
Jim'll fix it for you . . . ;)

http://www.pprune.org/interviews-jobs-sponsorship/327746-day-life.html

Tuckerr
16th Oct 2008, 15:04
Thank you very much for that, but sadly, I found it just after I posted this thread. Again thank you for posting and if anybody else has anymore like the above it would be greatly appreciated.

amanoffewwords
16th Oct 2008, 17:53
Search for "flightlevel390" - I would post the address but the system won't allow it.

It's a blog written by a Captain working for USAir - he updates it regularly and is absolutely fascinating - for SLFs anyway.

hth
amofw

Tuckerr
16th Oct 2008, 18:18
amanoffewwords: Thank you very much! Really does look fantastic and will enjoy reading that.

Thank you :)