PDA

View Full Version : A320 CA. Asiana

a4mrav8r
10th Oct 2008, 00:02
Is anyone else waiting for PARC to process the A320 CA. papers for Asiana contract? If so, how long is this taking and anything else you can enlighten me on reference the process. Thanks. :confused:

bjlurzjet
10th Oct 2008, 05:50
Hey a4mrav8r (http://www.pprune.org/members/281874-a4mrav8r), I went with Rishworth and it was a matter of about 10 days for them to get back to me and ask for more documents and clarifications. From the time I first sent my stuff to Rishworth to going to the screening to getting a class date took about 6 weeks. My actual start date is about 3 months from when I applied. Let me know when you get your stuff from Parc and I'll answer any questions you may have. Are you currently with an airline, which one?

bjlurzjet

FlyHigher
10th Oct 2008, 12:56
Hi,
Anyone with the Terms & Conditions for the Asiana contract? Looking for A320 Capt position.

Thanks
FH

a4mrav8r
10th Oct 2008, 14:21
In between contracts at present but sent the information off with Parc about 6+ weeks ago. Still no word although they maintain that the reply time is slow. This seems VERY slow. I appreciate your reply post. Good luck.
:ok: