PDA

View Full Version : UFO

drivez
8th Oct 2008, 20:25
Just been outside to walk the dog about 7:00, and looked up to see three red lights in a line definatly not aircraft. They were a horizontal line then moved into triangular formation, then the third red light split off and disappeared and the other two disappeared a short time afterward.

This was over the skies of Wrexham.
Very weird and definatly, I repeat DEFINATLY not aircraft.
These lights have been in the local press for the past few weeks. I do have a picture on my phone and my mum and dad both came outside and saw the lights.

(sorry about the grammar guys, but when your all in a twist after seeing that,my grammar was the last thing I was thinking about)
My dad put it well though afterward, The "species" spent millions of there money (supposiong they have a currency) developing inter-galatic spaceships to come and spy on Wrexham.:}

Gulf4uk
8th Oct 2008, 20:55
hi not the only one in Wrexham to report this The link is to Reports Same area 3weeks ago

'Flying saucer' and other UFO sightings reported over Wrexham - Evening Leader (http://www.eveningleader.co.uk/news/Flying-saucer-and-other-UFO.4521905.jp)

There have been many Sightings of UFO Movements over Wales and South west England over the last few months Not all were Ever Explained .
What made people very Sceptical about this was the very Silly "WHAT'S NEW" coverage of a certain Daily Paper .
There is Something out there that's for Sure why should we be the only beings that Live in this Vast Expanse of Space:

Tony

oldlag53
9th Oct 2008, 08:14
If UFOs are really craft from intelligent aliens, how come they only ever appear to people who can't write proper English??!!:eek::eek:

Prophead
9th Oct 2008, 08:17
They came to see if the earth was worth invading and landed in Wales.

I dont think we will be seeing them again....;)

Groundloop
9th Oct 2008, 08:22
They only appear over Wales because that is where Torchwood are based!

They are checking out the defences before the invasion.:ok:

Gulf4uk
9th Oct 2008, 08:26
Subject: Reply to thread 'UFO'

Must be That they really want to meet the Intelligent people
who can do no more than moan about people
"
who can't write proper English??!!:eek::eek:"

TO Me its the Taking Part if you have something to Say Say it
I don't give a Monkeys as long as I get the main Point

T

Rainboe
9th Oct 2008, 11:14
Yes, but will people listen if you express yourself like a dunce? I am not alone in losing patience if I have to read something twice to make sense of it. Nowadays the second read gets neglected.

Sepp
9th Oct 2008, 12:05
Prolly chinese lanterns again!