PDA

View Full Version : MK Airlines interview

Skinsflyer
18th Sep 2008, 09:26
Does anyone know what to expect at the phase 1 interview selection with MK Airlines?

GONE FLYING
18th Sep 2008, 11:55
MK ? What carrier is that

skywalking
18th Sep 2008, 12:18
have a look in freight dogs.. seems to be someone there who just had an interview and is willing to share via email...

Capt. Glenn Quagmire
18th Sep 2008, 12:22
Hello
I did it about 18 months ago and it may have changed since then. Initially they want to see if you will fit in. They are a specific bunch and very few tech questions(sim is in the second interview) and mostly about your background and type of flying you have done. They give a tour of the premises. I didn't help my cause by complaining about my current outfits lack of roster stability as MK themselves have the same problem. MK is not for everyone and it is pointless to discuss the good or the bad sides. Go and have a look and if you think you will fit in and they think the same go for it.
Good luck.
Quagmire

Skinsflyer
18th Sep 2008, 13:16
Thanks for that.

gibr monkey
22nd Sep 2008, 21:38
you have computer assesment using the compass tests... about 2 hours long comprising of about 6 papers varing from tech, maths, appitude...

physco testing... 3 papers worth... and then a small technical interview... so overall a busy day however good bunch of guys but its not your standard airline job...

then its on to two day phase 2 ....

good luck

flightman1
24th Sep 2008, 13:15
Just was wondering whether anyone has heard anything from MK,did the interview last week.

dug the dog
2nd Oct 2008, 11:37
Mk airlines interview
Hi Flightman 1,
I have got an interview with Mk airlines next week,I wonder if could help me on what to expect on the phase one of the interview.
Many Thanks for your help.

Wireless
3rd Oct 2008, 17:02
Anyone been for the Sim check?

mikehammer
7th Oct 2008, 12:25
Aren't MK in administration just now, having suffered finance problems, or is that all sorted?

Wireless
7th Oct 2008, 12:40
Still in administration at the moment but due to come out of it soon. Have been backed by Belfairs