PDA

View Full Version : CPL hour logging!

Elbiot
12th Sep 2008, 19:59
Can anyone tell me how you log your 300nm cross country for CPL requirements. Ive done it but just dont want to get it wrong in the log book so it doesnt count.
Elliot

Capt Loop
12th Sep 2008, 21:22
Highlighted it in my logbook and its usually asked for on a CAA applicaation form.

It was on my Instructor rating application. The CAA queried a few items in my logbook but when I told them AGAIN where to look the man at the CAA apoligised for not seeing it so clearly !!!!!!

Nashers
13th Sep 2008, 04:33
i have a remarks section for reach entry i make. i just wrote in there CPL QXC, then the leg i did and the distance. on the last entry i added up all the miles and wrote down a total as well.

OneIn60rule
15th Sep 2008, 12:45
Just to be safe.

Pick any that fits the distance requirement and make sure date on form complies with date of said X-C in log book.

1/60

XXPLOD
15th Sep 2008, 13:30
Can someone wiser than me clarify - am I right in thinking the CPL QXC can be done at any time, i.e. it does not have to be done as part of the typical 25 hour CPL course?

MIKECR
15th Sep 2008, 14:18
You can do it at any time. As long as its done and dusted and in the log book at the time you submit your licence application.