PDA

View Full Version : Revalidation - what's a F150F?

Tim Dawson
10th Sep 2008, 17:34
I hold an SEPL class rating, the period of validity on which expires later this month. I have:

Over 12 hours logged in the last 12 months, over 6 of which are PIC
Over 12 takeoffs and landings in the last 12 months
A valid medicalI called my flying club to arrange to meet with an examiner who can sign my validation page (or whatever it is they do) and the message coming back from him said I needed to bring my license, medical, logbook and an F150F form (which I should have, apparently) otherwise he can't do anything.

What's an F150F form? I've looked through all the documents the CAA sent me with my license, which I just inserted in the license, and none of them has this number on. I've googled and searched this forum and nobody else seems to mention it.

BackPacker
10th Sep 2008, 18:25
Never heard of it either. The UK CAA form I used is called SRG\1119.

The other thing you seem to be lacking is the one-hour training flight, logged as "dual" and signed by your instructor. Or are you going to do a prof check with that examiner?

dont overfil
10th Sep 2008, 18:31
Is it an FR150F? Maybe he wants you to bring an aeroplane.
DO.

Tim Dawson
10th Sep 2008, 18:31
Thanks for the reply. Oops, I do have that, I just forgot to mention it.

Where did you obtain this SRG\1119 form? Is it something I'm supposed to have or just a form available from the CAA?

pembroke
10th Sep 2008, 18:41
The form the examiner is refering to is probably the FCL 150, or the "Certificate of Revalidation" , in your licence.

bigfoot01
10th Sep 2008, 18:43
I have this coming up shortly, can somebody just confirm all the steps that need to be completed for the lazy people like me? :ok:

Tim Dawson
10th Sep 2008, 18:47
Thank you.

BackPacker
10th Sep 2008, 18:50
Where did you obtain this SRG\1119 form? Is it something I'm supposed to have or just a form available from the CAA?

You can download it from the CAA website. Can't be bothered to check right now but it should be really easy to find. Somewhere under Flight Crew Licensing I guess.

I have this coming up shortly, can somebody just confirm all the steps that need to be completed for the lazy people like me?

How about dusting off your air law book?

BEagle
10th Sep 2008, 18:53
I have this coming up shortly, can somebody just confirm all the steps that need to be completed for the lazy people like me?

Can do. Can do indeed - but bl***y well won't! Get yourself a free copy of LASORS and find out for yourself, you idle so-and-so. Or do a PPRuNe search.

You can download a SRG\1119 from http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/SRG1119.pdf

bigfoot01
10th Sep 2008, 20:46
It's so unfair!

You did tell me really and I appreciate that - cheers....

:}