PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Airways info?

FLEXPWR
10th Sep 2008, 09:18
Hi there,

Tiger is advertising for positions on their website, and I've sent emails to the various addresses available (South Korea, Singapore, and Australia) but only the australian email replies, and not being Aussie resident not having a Aussie license, it doesn't help much.

Anybody around here got some replies from Singapore or South Korea?

I've got all the requirements (and more) they need for DEC, and just rated on 320.

Is it due to a high number of applications, or are these emails working at all?

Maybe another email address would help.

Thanks.

Flex

Dani
10th Sep 2008, 14:28
I guess you just applied and waited for a reply urgently. Unfortunately, they do not reply the next day. But I would guess that your chances are great!

Dani
(Former Tiger employee)

FLEXPWR
10th Sep 2008, 16:39
I think my first application was from early July, and I renewed it this week, would 2 or 3 months be normal for a reply from them? The Australian branch replied in about a week.

Thx :ok:

Tacolegend
10th Sep 2008, 17:05
Currently they are recruiting a small number of pilots for the singapore base. As I understand not really a need for DEC's These are mostly all coming from a certain airline that furloughed pilots in the US. The Korea deal has currently been smashed. the goverment of korea doesnt want them there yet.

FLEXPWR
10th Sep 2008, 17:39
Thank a lot for info, I am actually interested in the Singapore base more than South Korea, the climate not being exactly the same.., any leads to how they do the selection there? Interviews,sims, etc?