PDA

View Full Version : Naturelink Sold

warloc67
3rd Sep 2008, 08:46
A press release to all stakeholders:

"Imperial Holdings Limited ("Imperial") and Naturelink Aviation (Pty) Limited ("Naturelink") wish to announce the sale of Imperial's 60% stake in Naturelink, as well as the sale of the remaining 40% held by various members of Naturelink's management to Runway Asset Management Holdings (Pty) Ltd. The sales are conditional upon the conclusion of formal agreement and a number of conditions precedent customary to a transaction of this nature including, inter alia, regulatory approvals.

The acquisition will add tremendous value to Naturelink’s current business model and will place RAM and Naturelink in a position to provide a broader range of aviation services to the market.

It was decided Tertius van Jaarsveld will take over the responsibilities as CEO of Naturelink with immediate effect.

We would like to thank Chris Briers for his valuable contribution and support to Naturelink. We wish Chris all the best with his future endeavours.

Thanks to all stakeholders for your patience during the past few difficult months. We value your continued support."

Malagant
8th Sep 2008, 12:38
Like usual the press release is typical of the BS that Naturelink feed everyone..Imperial Bank told Briers that either they accept RAM`s offer otherwise the company gets liq..as Imperial cannot continue to carry Naturelink anymore..thus the quick sale, they will retain the Naturelink name but there was no amalgamation, it was bought outright by RAM, just a shame that J D K :yuk: hasn`t been told to hit the road aswell as he will continue to lie to the pilots etc and be the downfall of the new company, there is no way to put it mildly but CB and de Klerk are solely responsible for running a good thing they had into the ground. If Gustav knows what`s good for him he will clean house and get rid of Jannie and Erasmus and a few others:=, get the crew that are there now united behind him and he will have a great company as the crew that are there is bunch of good guy`s and gals! Good luck to the new owners.:ok:

WhinerLiner
8th Sep 2008, 14:21
"give his shares away for free rather than see the company being closed down by Imperial"

Sure he wouldn't give them away if they were worth anything. Shareholders equity at or below zero is pretty much the definition of insolvency.

emb120
13th Sep 2008, 12:14
if JDK and Big Dog can also get the hell out of the company then it might be a better place to work for,as they are the 2 biggest b:mad:ters in the company.but as the saying goes what comes around goes around.they brought this over themselves.if u wanna screw someone,be prepared to get screwed back:ugh::ugh::ugh:.

lulustukkiesonic
15th Sep 2008, 09:47
I agree why don't you apply for BIG DOG'S JOB ??????? :ok:

Vlamgat
15th Sep 2008, 11:32
There goes the old out of towners again, Blah blah blah!!

I bet you dont have 1/100th of the bucks that CB and JDK have, it is because you boys became pilots, you were not clever enough to become businessmen.

Well Done Sir Briers, I am waiting in Anticipation for your next move!!

I'll be the first one to put my CV in, now go and have a Holiday and relax a bit!!

Aginnintonnixadaykeepsadoctaaway!!

flux
16th Sep 2008, 09:09
goble goble goble ....... Do you spit or swallow vlamgat?

oompilot
16th Sep 2008, 09:24
No I think he’s a bender, hence the name Vlamgat!!! His name has nothing to do with flying it’s just how he feels after every episode. :ooh::eek::ooh::eek:

lulustukkiesonic
17th Sep 2008, 13:54
at least CB and JDK have the balls to run a company,
where is your contribution, maybe this is why your mouth is so big hiding behind the scenes.
Also your salary was paid by these people and they were responsible to feed your family.
Did you ever had to do this for them:*

lulustukkiesonic
17th Sep 2008, 13:58
I' bet you that you won't say it in "BIG DOG'S" face.

lulustukkiesonic
17th Sep 2008, 14:03
Yes i heard that erasmus is these days tough on the check rides because some of our pilot's:eek: should not even ride a bicycle

Vlamgat
18th Sep 2008, 08:35
Hey Fluxie My Boy, Join me at the Boom, then I'll abuse you a Little, If It's Got the Bucks and The Balls, I allways swallow, But if it is a thin piece of flux? Isn't that stuff poisonous, or dont you really know what it is.

And one for you Oompilotjie, You would not have gotten where you are if you did not swallow!!

Stickerlink was allways good to me through all the years!! CB has never done any harm to me, he has allways gone out of his way to help out!!

If you did not like the job or the salary or all the other nonsense that you want to blame the company and or senior staff for, why the hell did you accept the offer?? Or was Executejet (not a spelling mistake) not hiring your low hour butt at the time??

If you dont like flying, I understand the CAA is a bit understaffed at the moment, maybe you and the oomie should become Bumchums and pull in there for a While I'm sure you'll fit beautifully (No Pun)

Aginnintonnixadaykeepsadoctaaway!!:8

WhinerLiner
18th Sep 2008, 10:29
I'm glad you clarified that Executejet was not a spelling error. There were so many others it would have just slipped through.

lulustukkiesonic
18th Sep 2008, 11:47
At least you are right, CB and his gang fed our families and yet we just complain and some of us is trying our best to boycotte them
What is really interesting is the fact none of these big mouths can show their company or contributing to a better place.
Like they say the best players is on the sideline.

putt for dough
19th Sep 2008, 05:26
Have another hit from your crackpipe vlamgat.

Vlamgat
19th Sep 2008, 07:45
See how Apt these okes names are "Whiner Liner" are that Somefing vat you use to puke in when you carent to be holding down your Booze??
And Putty Dough, Very intelligent too!!

I did not Spot too many spelling mistakes, I was born Afrikaans, went to an Afrikaans School, Afrikaans Technikon (at least I hold another Qualification), etc etc. I would like you to write as well as I do in English, just do it in Afrikaans!!

Pilots are not allowed to Smoke crack Pipes anymore, nor may we smoke the green stuff, so I'll just abuse a Ginnintonnix, Go home and go cry in your mommy's arms!!

Agin

Flutterbug
19th Sep 2008, 08:32
Yo Vlammie!!

I Just Cannot believe that there are so many people that Moans and Winges about everything so much!! I agree with you that these individuals should not have taken on these jobs if they were so unhappy about all that Naturelink had to offer, Why do you always have to have Sour grapes. If everyone had a positive outlook, then the company will also have a positive outlook!!

In all my dealings with Naturelink over The Years I can also say that I have complained about a few things, but all of those were rectified, and whoop tee Doo I was Happy Again.

Mr. Chris Briers is a Fabulous Person who has allways treated me well, even Paying some off my Bills at one point because I was stuck in Africa somewhere and could not do it myself- I mean really!!

And then you get some people who never worked for Naturelink on a Permanent Basis, And they just have to put their little yellow stream into the Bucket as well!! Ai Tog Oompie Kadoompie!!

You guys should go and fly for other companies, where all the grass are greener, and please if you have something to say, then make it an Educated statement!!

As for Vlammie!! I know who he is. He does not take any FOD up his Pipe!!

Abale Salamane!:ok: