PDA

View Full Version : Cabair September 08

HighFlyer319
24th Aug 2008, 22:17
Hey all,

Just a shout out to anyone else starting on the Integrated course at Cabair (Course INT 08/05) in September??!

Not long now, can't wait to get started! Anyway it would be nice to know someone before the big day.

Cheers

Tom

ldyypd
25th Aug 2008, 10:12
Hi Tom,

I'll be starting the course in september aswell! Where will you be living?

Phil.

HighFlyer319
25th Aug 2008, 13:24
Alright phil,

I'm staying in the Lanchester Halls but it sounded like they may have to put me up in a B & B for a couple of nights due to an overlap of another course heading out to spain. What about you?

Have you got any flying experience? I'm starting from scratch with an impressive zero hours!

Tom

ldyypd
26th Aug 2008, 08:21
I’m in Lanchester too so it looks like we’ll be roomies! I think there is a chance we will be in a b&b but they said to me they’re hoping we won’t need to.

I’m from scratch too! Had 2 hours in total, only one of which was with an instructor!

You any idea how many will be on the course?

Phil.

Okavango
26th Aug 2008, 08:41
Blimey guys - how much does this cost now? I'm amazed that people are starting from scratch for such a big investment. Good luck with everything and hope all goes well.

Ste88
26th Aug 2008, 11:40
The integrated or modular??How much the integrated?on the bruchure i have read 37,5k£ from ' to atpl frozen...without accomodation and the necessary to live there!!

HighFlyer319
26th Aug 2008, 13:08
Phil,

Yeah, i think Lanchester being the cheapest will attract a lot. I guess we'll be mixed in with people at the uni??! Any idea?

I don't know how many are on the course but i know the max is 24. I would of thought it will be less than that though, as when i went to the seminar in June there was not that many people there. Buy hey, we'll find out in 10 days!

markp123
26th Aug 2008, 19:38
or8 guys, im Mark. Im starting at Cabair in September too...doing a course through Kingston Uni though...some kinda foundation Degree.

HighFlyer319
27th Aug 2008, 19:53
Hey Mark, are you on the same course as us then, and go back to uni afterwards or something?

josh7
29th Aug 2008, 20:12
alrite lads

am startin in september too stayin in lanchester cant wait! also pretty much starting from scratch so we're in this together!

Rob82
30th Aug 2008, 08:08
Highflyer319,

Cabair have one complete block of Lanchester Halls, so all people from Cabair are in the same place. Try and get a corner room if you can.....there the big ones.

Rob

markp123
31st Aug 2008, 11:43
Don't know about everyone else but i'll be at Cabair Bournemouth. We all talking about different sites?? lol.
Highflyer, i dont go to the uni at all unless i do the optional third year, that what you mean mate?

Flightless Falcon
1st Sep 2008, 10:39
alrite lads

was supposed to be started in septe,, but had to be delayed cause summer wa busy... did any of you's go through HSBC,,, sending of applicatn now for oct/nov course!!!! Any advice would be great!!!!

Gud luck lads startin

Emmett

HighFlyer319
1st Sep 2008, 16:01
Hey josh,

Looks like its just me, you and phil starting in cranfield then. Lanchester Halls is the place to be! Just beginning to pack now, can't believe its only 4 days!!!

See you on friday! :ok:

ldyypd
2nd Sep 2008, 14:05
See you on Friday!