PDA

View Full Version : Opinions about Air Safety Flight Academy

anirudh_rao
21st Aug 2008, 17:16
I am from India and have decided to train and obtain my CPL in the US Air Safety Flight Academy. The academy and the programs seem good to me. What are your opinions about the same? Also, is there any other academy which is (are) better? Anything else I should keep in mind?

skygeorge7
3rd Mar 2009, 11:00
WIS3384 found an interested link : www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=383115 (http://www.ripoffreport.com/view.asp?id=383115).... Try also to avoid CAPT program(Flagler) ,flightsafety academy and other schools that have contracts with international students .

skygeorge7
3rd Mar 2009, 11:08
Somebody found an interested link in another thread about Air safety.The tread is " air safety flight academy " Try to avoid "CAPT program"(flagler) ,"flightsafety academy"(Vero) and other schools that are only business and nothing else . Good luck....

aviation_is_my_life
4th Mar 2009, 06:20
hi
i m looking forward to start my training with PPL and all the way till Frozen ATPL.i m looking forward to study in australia.i have got info about these colleges
1.Sydney Flight Training Centre
2.Australian National Flight Academy

van u suggest be a better place to start my training even other than this two.i m looking forward to have a part time job as well until i build my training hours.

i m from pakistan but i m staying in UAE from last 14 years completed my higher studies over here only.should i go for JAA or CAA approved license

thnx