PDA

View Full Version : ATPL Volare database.

Mohit_C
19th Aug 2008, 15:51
Hi,

I have been browsing this forum to try and find the free Volare database in which the questions are not in the "ATPL Feedback" type. In other words, I want to be able to print the questions off and do them on paper as I don't like doing them on the PC. Can anyone please give me a link to it?

I apologize for this being a repetetive thread but I can't seem to find it...

Thanks a lot.

CB-LOVER
19th Aug 2008, 16:20
Send A Pm Matey And I Will Sort It Out For You! Thanks

Laroussi
19th Aug 2008, 20:21
Are these still any good? As I'm told they've been around for an awful long time - for some 5 years or so...

Mohit_C
20th Aug 2008, 09:09
What do you guys use nowadays then? Are the exams set by the UK CAA exactly the same as the Spanish DGAC?

billa
20th Aug 2008, 11:25
Volare is still good..:ok:

I have recently passed my first 8 ATPL exams with BGS and have use their QB...i would say that Volare very much resembles Bristol QB ...

Volare also gives you the flexibliblity of printing and I could take the papers anywhere with me..train/ bus etc...

I am currently studying for Mod2 and once not at home, Volare is always with me...great help..

Follow the below link , keep scrolling down and you will find volare and lot of other stuff...

FPZ forum :: Pogledajte temu - Knjige (http://forum.fpz.hr/viewtopic.php?t=644&view=next&sid=c3611dccdf376f72874fe128da34f956)

Regards

Mohit_C
20th Aug 2008, 12:09
That was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks billa! :ok:

Mohit_C
31st Aug 2008, 20:09
There are a lot of questions needing the annexes and some appendices. Any of you guys know where I can get a hold of these?