PDA

View Full Version : instruments and Avionics

Desperate Wannabe
13th Aug 2008, 14:01
Has anyone out there bought or been offered any instruments or avionics from Selkon from Sabian Air?????

WhinerLiner
13th Aug 2008, 15:11
Oh boy.....this can't be good.

OtherSelkon
25th Sep 2008, 19:59
Please note that there are 2 Selkon's.

I am the other Selkon and am tired of the **** caused for me by people on this website. I have done no one harm and have not got involved in this petty mudslinging match.

Please use first name references when posting on this site as you cause me harm when I have no involvement.

Life is difficult enough having the same surname.

MatchstickPilot
26th Sep 2008, 09:45
I suppose it is a bit of a bugger having the same name. I stopped posting on the forum topic about Sabain because if you didn't follow the mudslingers, you were marked as an Alan Selkon post.

Alan should have posted his side as himself if indeed he wanted to be taken seriously and come clean. He was distinctly silent in his true defence, coming back to the "where there's smoke" quote.

I don't think they (the Jimmy clan) really care or give a rat's ass about what you may go through, as long as they accomplish their selfish needs. They may prove me wrong in this regard, only time will tell.

Sorry about this. I know you do a lot of good in sport aviation as well as general aviation.

God luck.

phukibear
29th Sep 2008, 07:37
Alan cant come clean as HE ISNT CLEAN! He is one huge conniving con!

Ja Sean it must be a real bugger being related to Alan right now....I am trying to shake off the image I got from being associated with him personally for a really short period of time.

Anyway I hear Alan is going the "beauty" route now - plastic surgery etc and has bailed out of aviation so I am sure things will soon start looking up for the rest of the Selkon's in aviation. Alan DOES leave behind a rather awful legacy though - he really screwed everyone over.

OtherSelkon
29th Sep 2008, 18:10
I really don't give a continental f#%#$ what Alan does with his life. He set me back 20 years in life. Beauty, what a laugh! You can't make a lilly out of a ragweed.

I just would appreciate people being more careful with posts as I am just getting settled again in aviation which was difficult after the Sabian scandal.

I hold no grudges against JG and co. At least he can with some effort get his assets back. As for me, well Wesbank took back the a/c that I put a huge deposit on. Family, eischhhh.:}

I just want to fly and do my best at it, bottom line.

Goffel
29th Sep 2008, 20:27
Other Selkon.

Just make sure you fill in all the little blocks on your nav log. :E

Go for it Shaun...you deserve the break...it was not you that cocked up, but your delightful kin. :ok:

Goffel....oh lord why does it have to rain in the Cape. :8

OtherSelkon
30th Sep 2008, 07:34
Hi Goffel.

You should take a look at the latest Flight Management log. I'm sure you'll be impressed. Enjoy CT. Will touch sides one day to fly together.