PDA

View Full Version : flymiami do you know?

adam75
10th Aug 2008, 23:27
hi everybody I was thinking about this school for time building and for my IFR rating

Welcome to Dean International (http://www.flymiami.com/)

have you ever heard about it?? can anybody tell me something about it??
it seems they have nice aircraft ( i love pa28 ) and good prices

thank you so much

MetalGear
11th Aug 2008, 00:43
Hi,
There is also another place in Florida called Palm Beach Flight Training. With similar prices. Email them for price list. Another one is Aussie Air in Daytona Beach with good prices. I spent more than a week calling everyday, leaving messages, to get in contact with the owner, to no avail. Apparently only he can give quotes on prices. If they don't want my business that's there loss. Gave up in the end and booked with pbf. Good Luck.

Sudan19
11th Aug 2008, 07:47
STAY AWAY FROM AUSSIE AIR IN DAYTONA BEACH.:=

this place was just a waste of time i got my hours out of them but it was hard to get an aircraft.

i remember the FAA coming to the school one day and found that 4 of his planes were not airworthy.:ugh:

there is florida aviation academy or something like that. they are really good.

good luck :ok:

adam75
11th Aug 2008, 13:16
ok thank , but is there anyone who has been there ???

C-141Starlifter
11th Aug 2008, 16:47
Adam,

Yes I know Dean Intl well. Great group of people. I flew there just because i was in the area for a few weeks. Their planes are fine. The owner's name was Robert Dean. good man

Lifter

islasdad
11th Aug 2008, 20:22
Hi Adam have to agree with starlifter they are an excellent organisation I rented from them as did several friends we all got excellent friendly service.

I took one of their 172s round the caribean for a week it was brillliant.

ID

adam75
11th Aug 2008, 21:25
ok thank you all

newFE
15th May 2010, 14:56
Anyone doing time building (or will go soon) at Dean intl or ADF airways or any other flight school please?

I need partner to do share time, also looking for a room.

thanks.