PDA

View Full Version : Bgs Q Bank For Module 2...

brs
8th Aug 2008, 06:39
How good is the online Q bank for bristol module 2???????

module 2:

airlaw
POF
AGK
OP. procedures
perf.
Radio nav.

A quick look in the Q bank and I can see that there is much less Q in module 2 then module 1....where in MEt there is 1022 Q.

In module 2, there is in average 400 Q per subjects,which is not very much...

regards

PAJ
8th Aug 2008, 22:24
Just doing mod 2 at bgs at the moment....q bank is excellent. The feedback papers have a few that are not online but if you can do q bank, you will be fine. Mod 2 is generally acknowledged to be easier than mod 1 as there is less theory application as in met and nav. You have more subject matter to learn but you just have to regurgitate it on mod 2.

Finals19
9th Aug 2008, 09:38
Mod 2 is generally less theoretical so yes there is a lot more "learn and regurgitate" (Air Law for example!) than mod 1. For those type of subjects the OQB is great.

Beware however subjects like PoF - this was my weaker subject, which had similar theoretical principles to me like Gen Nav did in mod 1. Not really that easy and all the inter-related principles can be fairly hard to grasp. I hit the entire question bank for PoF the night before the exam, got 94% on the OQB and then walked into the exam, turned the paper over and had a slight "oh my god, these questions look very unfamiliar!" moment!!!! The caveat here is to not just rely on the OQB for certain subjects :=

Air Law, AGK, Ops etc - fill yer boots with the OQB. PoF and Performance...make sure you understand your stuff and don't just question spot.

Lawn Mower
10th Aug 2008, 14:11
You had a look at the atplfeedback.com question bank?

I used it for my last set of exams, passed them all and was impressed at how many questions I'd seen before. Still no substitute for actually learning the subject material though!:)