PDA

View Full Version : 'Bond Offshore Sold' Thread.

Brom
8th Aug 2008, 05:43
What happened to this thread? Was it deleted for some reason? Am I missing something here? or is it just too early in the morning? :hmm:

industry insider
8th Aug 2008, 06:24
Hi Brom

It got deleted (by me) it since other than Cyclic Hotlines reply saying he heard the same thing from ACN and Hippo telling people not to be rude, no one else had anything to add to the rumor. Most of the replies were people trying to be funny or clever and the thread had drifted way off track. There did not seem any point continuing.

Have you heard something?

Brom
8th Aug 2008, 09:11
Hi Insider,
Fair enough, the thread didn't seem to be going anywhere, and I was as guilty as anyone for making fun of it.
I haven't heard anything on the grapevine about a take-over, however, if Bond management have taken the time to deny it then maybe there is some truth to it. Should I hear anything, be sure I will post it here.
Brom.

Finalspls
10th Aug 2008, 00:15
few close mates working with Bond Offshore. They laughed it off. Either its just someone taking the p to make the thread,or its only behind management doors for now.

industry insider
10th Aug 2008, 07:59
Finalspls

If any behind the scenes negotiations were taking place, I would not expect your "mates" to know about it until it was about to be public knowledge unless your "mates" were SWB or PB. Even if SWB or PB were your "mates" they wouldn't tell you until they could tell you which, as above, would be within hours of it becoming public knowledge.

Of course its behind management doors if there is any truth to it, otherwise it would be public knowledge and no longer a rumour and I wouldn't have posted it in the first place when I heard it from a European OEM.

teej5536
11th Aug 2008, 13:17
So what is it that makes you think that your "mates", at a European OEM - would happen to know better than those inside Bond Offshore?

OffshoreHeli
11th Aug 2008, 16:36
Good point well put.

industry insider
11th Aug 2008, 20:01
Teej

You are quite right.

That's the point I was trying to make. Other than Bond Management, nobody really knows unless anyone from the alleged purchasing company knows or has heard something and might want to post on a rumour network.

O27PMR
12th Aug 2008, 07:53
This post has been deleted once... Looks like it's about time it got deleted again! :rolleyes:

CyclicRick
12th Aug 2008, 15:01
Rubbish.....I bought them.