PDA

View Full Version : Armed Forces Memorial in Lottery Award Finals-Please Vote Again

Artifical Horizon
5th Aug 2008, 10:38
I got sent this. Good thing to vote for I would say.
Cheers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your votes - We are in the Finals........

Now PLEASE VOTE AGAIN!

The Armed Forces Memorial at The National Memorial Arboretum has entered the finals for the Best Heritage Project category that recognises the nation’s favourite Lottery-funded projects. To win this Award we need your votes all over AGAIN!!

This final round of public voting runs from 21 July – 8 August, and all votes gained during the earlier round will be reset to zero.

Simply visit The National Lottery Good Causes :: The National Lottery Awards (http://www.lotterygoodcauses.org.uk/awards) and click on the Best Heritage Project category and cast your vote! {Direct link is http://www.lotterygoodcauses.org.uk/awards/shortlistitem.cfm?id_category=5&id_entry=13}

Alternatively you can call 0845 386 4459 to register your phone vote.

Voting continues until Friday 8 August and every vote count

NutLoose
5th Aug 2008, 12:53
Done and dusted :ok:

Essexbird
5th Aug 2008, 13:14
4 votes from me and my family!

spanners123
5th Aug 2008, 13:31
My vote is in, fingers crossed:ok:

Tricorn
5th Aug 2008, 13:56
c/o 'satis':D

horn blower
6th Aug 2008, 08:53
The Armed Forces Memorial in Staffordshire has recently scored highly in a preliminary competition for an award and has now reached the final round of voting, which closes in two days' time.
If you have visited the Memorial, you will know what an inspiring monument it is to our brothers in arms. It is poingant to see the work still in progress to inscribe the names of our dead. Even if you haven't been there yet, please vote for it as the best Heritage Project, so that it receives the widest possible publicity and thereby encourages more people to visit it and reflect on what we owe to those who have given their lives for us.
Copy this link into Google www.lotterygoodcauses.org.uk/awards (http://www.lotterygoodcauses.org.uk/awards) and follow the procedure to vote for the Best Heritage Project.
Please hurry!

Artifical Horizon
6th Aug 2008, 10:36
Just keeping this on the front page!!!!!

coldbuffer
6th Aug 2008, 12:28
A pleasure to do it

Skittler
6th Aug 2008, 13:33
All done. Hope it wins.

duncand
6th Aug 2008, 13:46
Vote cast. Hope for a win

Gainesy
6th Aug 2008, 14:00
Hmm, their security isn't too hot, it seems its possible to vote as many times as you like. Shocking.:suspect::E

Lima Juliet
6th Aug 2008, 19:53
Job done

Whilst there why not vote for this in the other category?

AirSpace, IWM Duxford
Category: Best Education Project
Funding amount: £10.5 million

Random Bloke
7th Aug 2008, 08:10
Voted for both:ok:

S'land
7th Aug 2008, 09:34
Hmm, their security isn't too hot, it seems its possible to vote as many times as you like. Shocking

As if we would.:rolleyes::E

DX Wombat
30th Aug 2008, 20:40
The Armed Forces Memorial just won! :) Well done! :D :D :D