PDA

View Full Version : Nigerian Expat Pilot

NIJASEA
4th Aug 2008, 13:44
Hi Guys/Gals,
I was wondering if its possible for me to apply to any airline in other parts of Africa as an expat pilot, I have done all my flying in Nigeria and have had fun so far but would like to expand my horizons and I would love to fly in Africa ( Central or South). I have approx 6000hrs of which 3000 is on jets and the rest on pistons/Turbo props.
I Cant relocate my family so if any person with knowledge of a job with 4weeks on 2 weeeks off or something similar i would appreciate the heads up :ok:.

Before it becomes an issue I do love Nigeria but I am looking for a bit of excitment.

alpha-b
4th Aug 2008, 13:58
Hey mate
Try Gabon there's a lot of corporate flying going on there and they're short of drivers,angola too.If u intend to work on a contract basis then there's no need to relocate ur family have them stayed back home and when u get ur time off go home and spend some good time with them,u'll save a lot by doing so

Solid Rust Twotter
4th Aug 2008, 15:25
How about some of the contract companies in SA and Kenya? ET may be the way to go as they have branches in both.

LongJohnThomas
4th Aug 2008, 17:21
Nijasea,
You're now having a laugh are'nt you?????
Call me when you get in.:ugh::D

skygod
4th Aug 2008, 19:01
NiJASEA I think your getting bored, of the big birds. get on the short haul, its a bit more intresting.try something new with a bit of adventure....
Long john thomas squak ident......ur location??????holla bro

skygod

NIJASEA
4th Aug 2008, 19:23
Thanks for all the advice :). I will be making a few calls and finding out what is out there and what is a positive move.
Fly safe. :ok:

ogechi
10th Aug 2008, 13:18
eeeeeeh, na wa oh! wonders shall never end. Oh well we dey o jare.

abi na to pull oür legs ;)