View Full Version : Ayla Aviation Academy

flyndad
3rd Aug 2008, 14:37
Has anyone got any information on this school in relation to working there as
a Instructor, good, bad or otherwise?
Thanks in advance.

Ayla
5th Aug 2008, 02:33
If you search for Aqaba Aviators on the Middle East Forum there is a thread.

bestpilotbestpilot
1st Oct 2008, 12:52
Guys,

if u r looking 4 a job for 1 or max. 2 months go to Ayla, where u work and work and work and FIRED :}

this the truth guys ask who ever u want, Ayla is not a healthy place to work at, the CEO has a PPL license and he imagines himself knows everything, he is now the CEO, head of training, CFI, CGI and....etc

plz plz guys, don't even think about it !!!!!!!!!!!!

devil_pilot
4th Oct 2008, 21:28
This is too funny :E:E:E:E:E

Bahahahahahahahahahhaah

awahahahahahahahahahah

A90A3192021
4th Oct 2008, 23:42
TRUE TRUE AND TRUE! ROGER, AFFIRMATIVE, YES INDEED!!!! :ok:

Spacecruise
31st May 2011, 21:51
Ok I beleive you.:D

Yghosn
1st Nov 2011, 18:26
Hi all,

Please i wana ask about this academy ( Ayla Aviation ) if it is a good academy for the ATPL training and if after graduation it is easy to find a good job in a good airline and if the quality of training is up to the standards since it is approed from ICEO so it should be a very good academy isnt it ? thanks for every one and goodluck for all. Younis

Shirazmerlot
3rd Nov 2011, 08:54
I was graduated in Ayla 2010. I studied my fATPL there and practical in UK. The quality is really up to standard. Ground Instructors are also JAA qualified. I never regret study in Ayla. They do not introduce job after graduation, but I heard they are doing something for graduate student nowadays.

jjordan
9th Feb 2012, 12:25
I just want to say that I am currently at Ayla, and what these guys are doing is great! They even just shifted to an all iPad based learning using the Padpilot learning system. I have yet to know of one flight school that everybody is happy with (staff or students). The flight school is very well maintained. Even Aqaba itself is fun to live in for a few months or a couple of years.

To anyone considering it, I say go ahead (especially if you are a diver too, great spots to dive in on the Red Sea!)

captain.weird
9th Feb 2012, 12:57
Shiraz.. Do you have a job right now?