PDA

View Full Version : JAA PPL in Spain

dave scott
1st Aug 2008, 09:57
I am new to this site so apologies if this question has been posed previously.

I have just started the JAA PPL course in UK (6 hours in). I have a place in Spain not far from Murcia (Costa Blanca) and as I spend quite a bit of time there it would seem sensible to do some of the course in Spain due to better weather and I assume lower prices. I have done a Google serach for Spanish schools offering JAA but not had any luck. I am in travelling distance of Murcia, Alicante, Almeria and Valencia airports and any smaller airfields in between. Any information much appreciatred.

Regards

chema
1st Aug 2008, 14:04
Hi Dave, in Murcia, they offer a JAR PPL course in Murcia city and the plane is a Socata TB9 that flies from San Javier airport.

www.serviciosaereos.com (http://www.serviciosaereos.com)

Dantruck
5th Aug 2008, 17:30
Hi Dave
Just as an aside, if you ever want to cross to the dark side, or helicopters as we call them, come see us in Malaga. We're working on a flying social club for expats and others, and in any case it's always good to have someone to talk to/ask, etc, about procedures, and such, in a foreign land.
So, we're here buddy if you need us.
Dan

hmiras
7th Aug 2008, 11:26
I wouldn't recomend you to do so. Unless you are doing the flying here and the ground in the UK. I don't know but maybe the school will give you only ground instruction in spanish: books, materials, instructors....be sure to check it.

Regards

dave scott
7th Aug 2008, 18:51
Thanks for your comments - much appreciated.