PDA

View Full Version : Camaroon africa?

Shaikh N Hoque
30th Jul 2008, 22:55
Any pilot working in Cameroon? will you please send me an e-mail or private message?
Thank you

anjouan
31st Jul 2008, 07:28
If you don't even know how to spell Cameroon (or Cameroun if you're a French speaker), you're unlikely to get an answer from anybody :ugh:

WhinerLiner
31st Jul 2008, 08:41
Ah yes, spelling and Pprune, where do we start. Although this is an English forum one could be forgiven for thinking otherwise.

danaii_goose
5th Aug 2008, 15:15
I'm not any more living in cameroon but used to for years and years (now in Thailand), if not too late and if I can be of any help please don't hesitate.
ps: I'm a french speaking, if you are...

Lajka
5th Aug 2008, 16:16
Anjouan, you must be the sort of guy that doesn't get laid much, and by the way, what are you doing in Africa? Are you an African??? Who gives a S:mad:T about French spelling!

MamaPut
5th Aug 2008, 17:32
And precisely what useful information have you contributed in over 1 year as a member of PPRuNe, pray Lajka? If you'd ever bothered to read any of anjouan's many posts over the years, you may have learned something. You don't even seem to understand the point of his post as all he's commenting on is the fact that if somebody can't even be bothered to spell the name of a country correctly he's unlikely to get much of a response. You seem to have a distinct anger management problem - I suggest you go and have a nice cup of roibos tea and lie down somewhere cool before you suffer a cardiac arrest ;). It supposedly helps babies calm down quickly when added to their milk :E. Do you have any information to add on working in Cameroon?

Lajka
5th Aug 2008, 20:05
You look up the English spelling for CAMEROON, and then spread your wisdom, while sipping on ROOIBOS (BY THE WAY!!!), tea.:ugh:

And by the way, no I didn't. If the last one is anything to go by, I consider myself lucky for not waisting my time as I didn't find any useful information on his post either!

Point and case!

anjouan
6th Aug 2008, 00:10
Lajka,

If you'd bothered to look, you'd see that the title of the thread is misspelt, but SNH being somewhat more sensible than you merely corrected it.

I doubt you waisted your time, unless you were having waist pain from reading from your computer at an unusual angle, though you undoubtedly wasted your time posting.

Whilst I find Rooibos quite refreshing in the evening, there seems to be far too much on the market which has been adulterated with all manner of other teas these days. It seems to me that you've been drinking a fine, strong Cameroun black CTC quality tea from Ndawara which has more caffeine than the delightful café Vital (unsurprisingly as this is all Arabica beans from the Bamenda region). I'd stick to Rooibos, you may use less aggressive smileys then :}