PDA

View Full Version : AAC Officers' Mess Kit

Chicken Leg
29th Jul 2008, 21:10
Left the service now so won't need it anymore! It's all in good nick and will fit someone of average size and weight. Approx 31 inch leg, 34 inch waist and 38-40 inch chest.

Free to a good home although a contribution to Help for Heroes might be appropriate.

PM me if you're interested.

breakscrew
30th Jul 2008, 11:26
Have you thought to put it into the Regimental Shop in the Museum. They will sell it for you and you can then get them to donate the money to H4H.
It is the first place AAC officers should go if they are about to be commissioned or find their own No2 dress 'shrinking'. Good selection and reasonably priced!

FRAG7
30th Jul 2008, 18:46
He Museum is not a favourite place at the moment.

British Army Rumour Service > > Forums > > Boards by Arm / Service (roughly) > > Aviation > > Museum of Army Flying - opinions please...... (http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/t=101732.html)

Chicken Leg
2nd Aug 2008, 13:50
Unfortunately, the Museum don't want it! They say that they've got too many!

Oh well, I'll put it in the bin I suppose.

blue monday
2nd Aug 2008, 14:13
Give it to another charity shop, some student will end up with it tough but atleast some money will have gone to charity, or alternatively a fancy dress shop will give you a few pound for it i believe and lastly good old Ebay!

Failing thise three options there's always one of those clothes recycling bins you see dotted around.

HighTow
2nd Aug 2008, 19:57
Heck if you're going to just chuck it I'll take it off your hands. The amount of contact I have with various museums/associations I have with my work recording the history of the GPR I'm sure I can find someone who'll be able to find a use for it.

Jack Stohl
4th Aug 2008, 07:43
Chicken Leg,

Check your PMs.

Cheers

Jack

The Hook Hacker
5th Aug 2008, 13:12
Chicken,

save it for the DFAC christmas dinner we'll all wear mess dress, it'll really confuse the Yanks, and I bet we can get the Ugandan guard force on Parade!

HH