PDA

View Full Version : EFT flight school

lebron James
21st Jul 2008, 15:21
hello

can i get my JAA CPL/ IR + Atpl with 200 flying hours in EFT flight school ??

and any body can tell me schools in usa give cpl/ir + atpl ??

thank you

geordiejet
21st Jul 2008, 15:35
You cannot get an JAR IR in the US. You need to do it in Europe. You could get an FAA IR in the US and convert it in JAR member airspace (most likely the UK or Spain).

If you are going to that neck of the woods - AriBen (the school EFT piggyback) programs seem to be really good value, with a lot of multi time. You get all of the FAA ratings, but can get your JAR CPL over there, and then just do the conversion when you come back to/go to Europe.

As for the ATPL theory, you can get it with Naples Air Centre.

lebron James
21st Jul 2008, 15:46
what i want is ATPL frozen " JAA equivalent "
what do you think about eft school ? how much it cost to get cpl/ir +atpl with 200 flying ?

scott5988
21st Jul 2008, 16:23
Read this web site and you find out!!! Almost everything you want to ask is answered on this website.You are unable to get a JAA IR in the States. You can do ATPL theory, MER,CPL, FAA I/R but not JAA I/R. Also you need to an I/R conversion and a MCC course at Cabair or a similar school to have a full Frozen JAA ATPL.Regards Scott

lebron James
21st Jul 2008, 17:23
okay i see i can't get JAA in usa
okay would you recmonded any flight school in the world i get cpl/ir with 200 flying + atpl

and not very expinsive

wilky
21st Jul 2008, 18:21
Use the fcukin search engine and do some research!!!!!:ugh:

scott5988
21st Jul 2008, 18:37
If you are looking for cheap school I wouldn't go there. I have been looking at doing my flight training all over the place. Best place to do you flight training from my point of view is Oxford. Initially I didn’t give Oxford a second thought, but, due to the current recession in the UK finding a job by doing your flight training with any other school is looking doubtful. Oxford, in the airlines eyes, produces the best students and that’s why my 19 year old friend, whom is a past graduate of Oxford, got chucked in the F/O's seat for BA on a b737!! I know that it is expensive but it’s worth it.PS Do some research man!! I have been researching for the past 4 months and I’m not going away until next year.Best wishesScott

Megaton
21st Jul 2008, 19:39
Oxford produces the best students, does it? How do you figure that out? Do they sit a special test which marks them out as superior? Errr no. They sit the same exams and same flight tests. They are no better than anyone else who's passed; however, to make life easy for BA, Oxford will forward their better students to the airline.

geordiejet
22nd Jul 2008, 09:15
Looks like OAA have Zombified another recruit!

Remember the guy who was "chucked" in the BA 737 would have been trained before the current airline crisis/oil crisis/recruitment freeze (and layoffs)/house price crash/credit crunch. So he would have been lucky.

Search for OAA - and you will notice that you have the biggest chance of getting in to Ryanair and flyBE (both of which recruit Modular students, one of which you will need to pay an additional £25,000 for a TR with). And NOT BA (in fact, only a VERY small portion of OAA graduates get into BA).

So yes, do your research - particularly if you are prone to being brain washed.

Keygrip
22nd Jul 2008, 13:37
Wow - a slagging match in only nine posts - and not relevant to the thread which, in itself, is a repeat of the same question asked earlier by the same poster.