PDA

View Full Version : supplementary normal proc Airbus

michelda
21st Jul 2008, 15:06
how do you perform this ck list? (read and do - challenge and responce etc)
There are some different interpretations in my conpany instructor family:):)
Do you have some airbus information about that

Thank's in advance

LA931
21st Jul 2008, 17:49
We do them read and do. Eg. manual engine start.

hetfield
21st Jul 2008, 17:57
We do them read and do. Eg. manual engine start.

Yes, that's what we do as well.

Delta Papa
21st Jul 2008, 18:22
And we too. First of all, we read the procedure, then...read and do.

Dream Land
22nd Jul 2008, 03:11
Like DP, we initially read them and then read and do.

michelda
22nd Jul 2008, 12:08
Also in my company first we read the procedure and then we performe the procedure, but someone says that I read and do the actions, and some other says I read and you do the actions. This is the difference......

Boroda
22nd Jul 2008, 12:23
We read them then read&do as well. But next duty distribuation is mandatary in our case after several events of pushing DISCH instead of DITCH before de/antiicing: CM2 reads, CM1 perfoms.

michelda
22nd Jul 2008, 16:35
hi Borota, but in this case is not a read and do ck list. In a read and do ck list pnf read and do. There isn't a type of ck list where i read and you do. what do you think? thank's for your answer

Boroda
23rd Jul 2008, 09:53
Hi, Italy!
I think according to standart we should do smth in the cockpit only according to your current duty (PF and/or PNF) and respective area of responsibililty. And this is a strict rule both for normal/supplementary and abnormal/emergency ECAM/QRH procedures. And most of cockpit area ussually are under PNF responsibility. As PNF must read (because PF is not allowed) so he does most of actions - and it is comes to custom to have opinion like yours. But nevertheless on very rare occasions does PF perfom smth.
And our company does violate this rule due to above mentioned reason & only for suppl.pr.. It is company right to create own standarts.
Go ahead.