PDA

View Full Version : BA Cityflyer Info

emirates001
18th Jul 2008, 15:20
Anyone got any recent info on the Cityflyer assessment?

SefonSA
18th Jul 2008, 17:21
The story so far is on this thread BA CityFlyer/Jerez training scheme

Everyone is still waiting to hear back about stage 4 - I assume/hope

Fingers crossed!

emirates001
18th Jul 2008, 19:29
Thank you sefonSA, sorry I didn't phrase my question quite right.

Wondered if anyone might of been to Cityflyers independent assessment in Manchester recently. ppjn says it's rumoured to be same as BA Mainline...

woofly31
19th Jul 2008, 10:32
Do you have an Interview pending?:ok:

MIKECR
19th Jul 2008, 11:23
I seem to remember someone telling me its the same as BA mainline's assesment day. Group excersise's etc

woofly31
19th Jul 2008, 11:37
Has anyone been invited to an Interview at all with BAcityflyer from the recent recruitment drive for direct entry F/O's ? :confused:

Joe_H
19th Jul 2008, 13:08
got an email saying would like invite me for the interview to which I replied yes, then nothing still waiting :confused:

woofly31
5th Aug 2008, 19:47
Has anyone been invited for an interview with BAcityfler? I recieved an email saying you would be invited for an interview via a phone call, or rejected via an email. Anyone out there recieved either? :confused:

ROSCO328
6th Aug 2008, 22:53
When I had my sim ( Was BA Connect then ) it was a BAC1-11, horrible thing!:}. Passed it then swam in the pool for over a year :ugh: Lucky though as I wouldn't be sitting on a nice new airbus most days if big Renee H had called :ok: Chin up all.

woofly31
15th Aug 2008, 13:58
Anyone had an interview call from BAcityflyer in the last few weeks, all gone quiet on this one.:confused:

Neon Circuits
16th Aug 2008, 10:06
Got offered a position in July; interviews and assessments were taking place in this month too.....believe they may have their requirements fulfilled????

bananaman2
16th Aug 2008, 15:20
applied to a Cityflyer ad in may, got an email back a couple of days ago saying they had completed their current recruitment campaign. A couple of other mates have also had the same mail.

woofly31
19th Aug 2008, 17:09
When did you apply to BAcityflyer. I recieved a few emails from them over the last few months saying be patient, we are about to start interviewing etc....That was only 4 weeks ago. Not recieved an email or phone call as yet:confused:... Anyone else recieved a call or email out there?:confused:

bananaman2
19th Aug 2008, 19:29
I responded to an ad in flight international, early may. Received an email early June, saying they were inundated with applications and to expect a reply late summer. Received an email back last week saying they had completed their current recruitment campaign. The ad in flight international suggested they were happy to accept applications from (f)ATPL holders straight out of flight school. I guess in a tight job market, those with experience and/or type ratings would get preference and I can guess, those lucky few may fit into this category.