PDA

View Full Version : Pan Am International Flight Academy

preetham
14th Jul 2008, 03:04
Hello guys, I just want to know your opinion about this flying school. Is there anyone who went to this Flying School. Thanks in advance
Pan Am International Flight Academy (http://www.panamacademy.com/a_home/index.html)

DinoCraft9
14th Jul 2008, 11:00
Hi there,

I've been flying in south america for a while and done sim training (initial and recurrent) at PAIFA at MIA and the only thing I can tell you is that facilities are ok. Instructors were provided by the company I worked for so no info about that.

Sorry I don't have any further info...:confused:

preetham
15th Jul 2008, 17:47
Thankyou for the reply. :ok:

Rubis
10th Sep 2008, 05:57
The worst experience in training that I have ever had was through this outfit. I ran into several JAA students that were there trying to gain time and experience so they could go home and start a career. They had the same opinion as myself. The training was substandard, all the instructors I ran into were "has-beens" or people that could not make it in the real World.

AVoid this outfit unless you are just looking for a paper rating. I went back to MIA and went through Alteon's course for a few K more and it was twice as long as PAIFA. I left there with the confidence and knowledge to get a real job.

I could not recommend PAIFA to anyone that is serious about a career in this industry.

all-clad
22nd Jun 2011, 00:02
Do you remember how much you paid at Alteon or Pan AM? thanks