PDA

View Full Version : The FTDL Joke!

SHortshaft
14th Jul 2008, 02:34
Do you have Flight Time & Duty Limitations imposed on you by your regulatory authority which are so restrictive that neither the pilots nor the operators have any intention of even trying to abide by them?

Is your regulatory authority so toothless that they allow such a situation to continue?

Do you have a story to tell?

darrenphughes
14th Jul 2008, 06:33
It sounds like you might!

Joker's Wild
14th Jul 2008, 11:00
Come come now SHortshaft, spill the beans!!! You're obviously sitting on a fine example, so why not share it with us??? :}

A.Agincourt
14th Jul 2008, 14:10
SHoertshaft: Do you have Flight Time & Duty Limitations imposed on you by your regulatory authority

Certainly.

which are so restrictive that neither the pilots nor the operators have any intention of even trying to abide by them?

They are restrictive, that is the designed function. I do not think they are that restrictive.

Is your regulatory authority so toothless that they allow such a situation to continue?

I wouldn't say that. I do know an individual who was invited to resign by the company he worked for after it was discovered he had been 'fiddling' the books. For quite some time I am led to beleive.

Do you have a story to tell?

What's up sunshine? You been castigated for ignoring/bending/breaking rules and looking for solace?

Best Wishes

Buitenzorg
14th Jul 2008, 21:36
Do you have Flight Time & Duty Limitations imposed on you by your regulatory authority?Yes.
which are so restrictive that neither the pilots nor the operators have any intention of even trying to abide by them?No.
Is your regulatory authority so toothless?No.
that they allow such a situation to continue?Not applicable.
Do you have a story to tell?Move along people, nothing to see here...