PDA

View Full Version : Virgin nigeria Cadet scheme 08

VKwannabe
12th Jul 2008, 01:06
Hi there, i want to find out if any of you out there know anything with regards to this scheme, i.e numbers, proposed start dates interview procedures etc, any info welcome or PM me

cheers;)

mademan112
12th Jul 2008, 12:00
hi well log on to the site and you get all the information you need www.virginnigeria.com (http://www.virginnigeria.com)

VKwannabe
12th Jul 2008, 13:16
Hi maddman,
I have looked at the ad, all i wanted was any other info u or any others might have like how many theyre looking for ? interviews etc u know ? PM me if u prefer.

Cheers

Wannabe

18left
13th Jul 2008, 05:51
many will be called
very few will be chosen,
and you HAVE to be a NIGERIAN
probably next year for TRNG

Jumbo744
13th Jul 2008, 16:00
on the application information it says "Have a valid international passport" ?

aamandani
13th Jul 2008, 20:25
what is an international passport?..i am from tanzania jst finished my training in the USA..i have 232tt with 21 hours of multi..n i am only 18 would they consider me..i wil b gng to tanzania in 2 weeks..ur help wil b much appreciated..safe flying..

Abdulaziz Mandani

VKwannabe
14th Jul 2008, 16:50
18left,
thanks for your info u seem to know a bit more on wots happening, i hope to get called and chosen lol although id hoped to start training this year, do u know if its also gonna be Flightsafety in vero beach ?

cheers
Vk wannabe

Shunanny
14th Jul 2008, 17:17
APTITUDE TEST
PSYCHOMETRIC TEST
WOMBAT SIM TEST (hand and eye coordination / multitasking
MEDICAL TEST
BOARD REVIEW :ok:

What is an international passport?:ugh: aamandanni:ooh:

Now let the questions roll:suspect: GOOGLE:eek:

perceval
14th Jul 2008, 17:55
actually some countries issue restrictive regional or commonwealth only passport , hence the distinction .International simply means non-restricted .
amaandani , as a tz citizen , there won't be much trouble for you to get a job back home ...not to worry .

VKwannabe
16th Jul 2008, 06:54
shunnany
do you know what the aptitude test is like ? eg maths physics mental stuff ?

V1_RHOT8
12th Aug 2008, 05:23
What's the latest on the cadet scheme? Has anyone heard from VN regarding this? Are they still going through the "loads" of application they got? Abeg in-house people I take God beg una, shed some light biko.

NIJASEA
12th Aug 2008, 08:06
I am pretty sure the scheme is for only Nigerians and already having a cpl does not qualify you for the cadet scheme coz Y double train.. To have a valid Nigerian International passport you need to have been cleared by the local authorities (think thats y they ask for it).

baba70
13th Aug 2008, 15:22
Well said 18Left, my guess is that choosen candidates will be bonded??
Is there an age limit to this selection?

18left
14th Aug 2008, 06:27
22-35 ANS as the french will say,whole of vk HR is littered with thousands of applications,will take time to sort out

baba70
17th Aug 2008, 01:37
23-35.... well that rules me out. Guess will just finish my training at this end and land with ERJ Type.

KUHVAHMIIMGOININ
21st Oct 2008, 01:13
Hello all, I've got a couple of questions with regards to VK and their cadet scheme. I applied but never heard back from them. In order to prevent the thread from going off track, I would really appreciate it if VK insiders/staff pm me, maybe y'all could answer the burning questions I have. Thanks

walera
21st Oct 2008, 21:23
KUHVAHMIIMGOININ,

hope u dont mid my asking, buy when did u apply?

KUHVAHMIIMGOININ
23rd Oct 2008, 17:24
I applied back in July, didn't even get an acknowledgement email from them. Now here's the kicker, I meet every requirement that was being asked for on the ad and a lil' extra. I've aplied again, let's see what will happen this time around. Goodluck to me and others in my boat.

walera
23rd Oct 2008, 18:45
I applied in july as well and was invited for an aptitude test which went well(thank God). was even sent a mail mid october informing successful candidates that the psychometrics assessment is coming up soon.
but there's the possibilty that the aptitude test is still being conducted for shortlisted candidates.your best bet is to call the HR unit. Pity i dont have their number but i'm sure you can find a contact number somewhere on their website..

VKwannabe
24th Oct 2008, 07:42
Kuvah,

I too didnt hear from them, out of curosity when did you apply again ? was it advertised again ?

KUHVAHMIIMGOININ
24th Oct 2008, 08:01
Applied back in July and just applied again last week.

VKwannabe
24th Oct 2008, 12:10
Kuvah,

Oh see so was it advertised again ? or you just re- applied ? it looks like i must have missed it.

cheers

Rani
8th Nov 2008, 19:58
I don't have the answer, but for God's sake, one post is enough! :)