PDA

View Full Version : SAA Restructuring

Arq
8th Jul 2008, 09:25
I see in the Sunday Times 6 July 2008 that Transnet has listed their Financial results for 2007/08 and they announced that the pension funds have about R2.8 Billion in excess funding.

As SAA are still part of the pension funds is this Restructuring of SAA a clever way of buying new a/c with the members savings?

Arq
8th Jul 2008, 09:28
Or even better use it to pay for the amalgamation of SAX and SAA?

Doodlebug2
8th Jul 2008, 17:38
Or better still, give it back to the employees!

Arq
10th Jul 2008, 06:48
Or even more cunning- maybe they will start a new Airline with the money and that way it will be easier to steal it for themselves! Why make the Treasury rich when you can make yourself rich!

Arq
22nd Jul 2008, 05:54
Take the R2.8bn that belongs to the pension funds (actually it's members) and use that to buy a 49% share in SAA and Voila, you are a rich man (group of crooked men). It also helps when the DA are rattling their sabres for your cause (I wonder what they are getting out of it?)!!

Arq
8th Aug 2008, 12:01
I see that Khaya was on carte Blanche (MNET) on Sunday night and he looked a bit stressed!

skychick2
8th Aug 2008, 12:18
'" I see that Khaya was on carte Blanche (MNET) on Sunday night and he looked a bit stressed!"

No he did''nt !!! He was his normal arrogant self !!! :ugh:

Lifes-a-Beech
8th Aug 2008, 13:53
I can't believe that anything SAA does is still considered "news" - really it is simply the same old cycle repeating itself. It's purely the presentation of the "changes" which differs.

flyknight
13th Aug 2008, 14:13
I see that Khaya was on carte Blanche (MNET) on Sunday night and he looked a bit stressed!

I think he made a total FOOL of himself. :ugh::ugh: