PDA

View Full Version : After doing ATPL(H) Ground School how can i subscribe to CPL(H) exams with CAA ?

heliporto
4th Jul 2008, 15:30
Hello There
Can anyone help on this ?

Iīve done the JAA ATPL (H) ground school. Because for now i donīt need the ATPL(H), and CPL(H) would be enough to get the FI Rating, that is what i want to do, and also because CPL(H) exams are easyer and less than ATPL(H), i wanted to do the remaining theory examinations @ CPL(H) level instead of ATPL(H) level. From what iīve read in Lasors, that is legally possible, but CAN ANYONE INFORM ME HOW DO I CHANGE THE REMAINING EXAMS TO BE DONE to CPL(H) level ? Is it a request to CAA ?
To do that do i need to go through an FTO ? and if so must i do any classroom again ?

PS: My ATPL(H) training provider does not has CPL(H) ...
Thanks a lot

Sorry if any errors in my english

MIKECR
4th Jul 2008, 15:50
Your best bet would be to speak to the governing CAA and and ask if they'll give you any credit for what you've done already.

heliporto
4th Jul 2008, 15:54
Already did that but got no reply, and because i donīt live in UK it is beeing difficult to get an answer...

Anyway thanks

paco
4th Jul 2008, 19:52
Can you get in touch with me via PM? I am able to take your previous training into account and sort oout a CPL(H) course. It's not really a CAA issue at this stage, but a school one.

cheers

phil