PDA

View Full Version : AWAC likes my garden?

drpellypo
4th Jul 2008, 07:49
For the last few weeks, every few days there's been an awac circling my house (well, obviously not just mine, but I can watch the full circle it makes.) Is it cos I've been downloading Amy Winehouse from P2P networks? Hehe. Seriously though, what's it doing?

ix_touring
4th Jul 2008, 07:58
Are you trying to get your kids into a school outside your area :=

Have you failed to scoop after Muttly pooped :=

Did you over fill your wheelie bin :=

iX

drpellypo
4th Jul 2008, 09:55
Holy crap - that'll be it. Stupid undersized wheelie bin anyway - and they have the cheek to only come and empty it every two weeks!

Rainboe
4th Jul 2008, 10:24
...or putting glass in your recyclables! You're toast- sorry. You can just picture them lining up the smart Maverick rocket thing on your garden. They can get that straight down your water butt, or through a missing tile on your roof. You won't even hear it coming.

EGNT
4th Jul 2008, 14:47
We often get AWACS into NCL for training purposes, operating t&g's and approaches etc - we often get the Tristar aswell.

HXdave
5th Jul 2008, 09:07
We often get AWACS into NCL for training purposes, operating t&g's and approaches etc

EGNT, yeah, that's what they want you to think! have you checked your recycling bin lately, maybe the odd bit of non recycling material in there...........:oh:

drpellypo
5th Jul 2008, 13:03
T&G, is that like gin and tonic but the American way?

Aaron-EIWF
5th Jul 2008, 21:49
No , its G&T after you've had a few to many :zzz:

creamegg
5th Jul 2008, 22:15
I live next to waddington, was at air show today saw the vulcan, but the awac is always up and around, and in fact I was in one today!

The canadian pilots were very helpful! Cant believe how different it was inside to what I had imagined.