PDA

View Full Version : Heard much from DHL?

Toasty
1st Jul 2008, 09:48
Has anyone heard much back from DHL brussels - EAT i know they were recruitin cpts and F/O's earlier in the year, what are they like to work for, all night shifts must be a bizzare life.

Anyone been through the selection and can give an idea of what it consists of?

Thanks!:ok:

no sponsor
1st Jul 2008, 17:09
I sometimes do night mail for my outfit, and fly into EMA to see the DHL 757s. All I can say is that night freight sucks, especially in the winter. From those who used to do lots of night freight, you either love it or hate it. I just couldn't do it all the time.

Toasty
2nd Jul 2008, 10:33
yer i mean its one of those things i guess you dont know for yourself untill you've tried it but judging on how much i hate gettin up before 6am it would probably be a challenge!!!

Leo45
2nd Jul 2008, 12:24
Not being able to be up before 6:00 am precludes you from most aviation jobs!!

Canada Goose
2nd Jul 2008, 13:06
i hate gettin up before 6am

Well it shouldn't be a problem cos you won't have to get up til about 21:00 ... and 06:00 will become you new bo bo's time !:zzz:

THE WELSH WIZARD
2nd Jul 2008, 18:45
HA HA, THATS FUNNY. I REMEMBER GETTING UP AT THOSE SORT OF HOURS IN THE MOD (non avaition speaking).

I SUPPOSE ITS TRUE.

GETTING THERE WOULD JUST BE SOMETHING.

WW

Toasty
3rd Jul 2008, 14:37
thinkin about it i hate gettin up full stop, not really much way around it i guess...any ideas anyone?

Deano777
3rd Jul 2008, 14:46
Yep, use Google Earth to find your way to Clifton Suspension Bridge and jump, sorted. :ok:

THE WELSH WIZARD
3rd Jul 2008, 18:55
You woulndnt be much better off me thinks!!!!! :eek:

WW