PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations!!

pelagic
29th Jun 2008, 22:18
Congratulations to Heathrow T3 staff search! Following tonight's debacle, I am now utterly convinced that, when it comes to dealing with non-uniformed airport staff, you lot are the most unprofessional, shambolic, biased and arrogant t*sspots it is my, and everybody else's, utter misfortune to have to endure on a daily basis.

We're obviously considered easy targets for shoes off, whats in the bag, how much is 'liquid' in your packed lunch, and all the rest of the crap you come out with.

Roll on retirement - fed up to the back teeth with it all - you are now top of my f*** off list :mad:

TSR2
29th Jun 2008, 22:24
Always look on the bright side of life.

paarmo
29th Jun 2008, 22:49
Bad day at the Office Dear?

SFCC
30th Jun 2008, 08:21
Sorry to drift a little here, but I couldn't help but notice Paarmo's location.
I was unfortunate enough to pass through security at MME a week or two back as operating crew.
For no apparent reason, I was subjected to a "random check" by some gurning chimp of a security officer. He obviously loves his job, bellowing at all and sundry and then performing the most degrading body 'search' that i have ever experienced.
Not funny...and it won't be tolerated next time.:=

paarmo
30th Jun 2008, 08:36
Been there done that got the T shirt. They are inefficient, slow ,unpleasant and jobsworths.

simfly
30th Jun 2008, 09:28
For no apparent reason, I was subjected to a "random check"

err, I think you stated the reason? They have to "random check" a certain amount of people, and if they haven't yet and I come along, so be it if they "random check" me.....

Hogg
30th Jun 2008, 11:30
Guys, I always seem to get stopped, frisked, usual bs questions, always grinning and continuing conversation with crew, but have already smeared water on my crotch area and under my arms on my shirt.
You should see the reaction! All in uniform.
He/She says "And where are we going today"?

Me " Work..Why"!

Easy.