PDA

View Full Version : NWA Cargo B747 N630US

Skipness One Echo
26th Jun 2008, 13:17
*dons anorak*

Retired in March 2008, I *SUSPECT* it may have gone to Marana but no confirmation. If anyone knows where she is can they let me know?

I have Googled madly but no joy and acarsd.org loses it in March en route.

MTIA

Rainboe
26th Jun 2008, 19:14
Did you have......'something special' with it one night? An 'affair on the side' perhaps? An emotional attachment? It's probably sitting dirty in a desert, engines removed...... deserted....wondering what it did wrong. Maybe it's chanting to itself 'Oh Skipness!...wherefore art thou....come and save me!'

Have you seen the knackers blade when it falls?

Skipness One Echo
26th Jun 2008, 20:54
What an unpleasant reply. I thought being in "Spotters Corner" it would be clear that I hadn't seen it and have seen the rest. Thanks for your creepy and unpleasant reply though......Horrible person....

amanoffewwords
26th Jun 2008, 21:01
Suggest you put Rainboe and others of that ilk on your ignore list then all their posts won't show up + pprune becomes a much better read :ok:

Rainboe
26th Jun 2008, 21:21
They're machines chaps, not individuals, and when their time is over, they go to scrapyards of the sky, just like old cars go to. What does an old 747 have that's special?

PaperTiger
26th Jun 2008, 21:45
What an unpleasant reply. I thought being in "Spotters Corner" it would be clear that I hadn't seen it and have seen the rest. Thanks for your creepy and unpleasant reply though......Horrible person....Not unusual and certainly not unexpected from that particular quarter.

Anyway 630US last flew for NW on 19 March 2008 and then departed to points unknown with the 'flight number' PAI007. Somebody might know what that signifies, but I suspect it was to a knacker's yard somewhere.

Rainboe
27th Jun 2008, 09:06
Perhaps we are being a little precious? I'm curious, what does it matter where a knackered old 747 ends up? And who cares? Is it to write it off in a Spotters handbook?

Skipness One Echo
27th Jun 2008, 13:06
Rainboe I'm curious why you're even in here? If you don't know what "Spotters Corner" is for and yet continue to post in ill mannered ignorance. I'm gonna add you to my ignore list as you are clearly someone with nothing worthwhile to say.

What does an old Mosquito have that's so special? Nothing so they binned them all.

Thank you Paper Tiger!

Rainboe
27th Jun 2008, 13:13
Ok then. Sense of humour failure....hello......hello?.......

BigJoeRice
27th Jun 2008, 14:54
The aircraft is currently stored at Pinal Air Park - Marana.

Mr_Grubby
27th Jun 2008, 14:59
Rainboe

He! He! He!

Wecome back. Missed you !!!

G.

Rainboe
27th Jun 2008, 15:05
Well you won't when your aim improves! Get out there on the ranges and practice!