PDA

View Full Version : Naturelink going like NTW and MK

mossie2008
24th Jun 2008, 12:51
HI ALL

SUM OF US ARE AT HOME FOR TO LONG :{. DO ANY ONE KNOW IF WE ARE ON THE WAY OUT .

NEWS ON AIRSERV GOING OUT TO , :DAND AIRSERV MADE NATURELINK

PLS LET US GET SUM INFO AND NATURELINK IS ALSO NOT GETTING KNEW CONTRACT

LOOK WHAT IS HAPPENING IN CHAD :sad:

Habari
24th Jun 2008, 16:23
Maybe you don't know MK is up and flying again. One up the nought to MK bashers and Pommie failures

emb120
24th Jun 2008, 17:50
I dont know what is going on their,lots of rumours is doing the round.
What happend to SCD Aviation that wanted to buy the Safair shares over?
Did he get cold feet,or saw something the rest didn't?:oh::confused:

mossie2008
25th Jun 2008, 10:03
and were is the cpilot :confused:
if Naturelink is not going under way did the c pilot leaf :=

and the bank acc is 0 :eek:

JMSP
25th Jun 2008, 12:40
I have seen more aircraft leaving for contracts and know of two more leaving next week, this will put most of the fleet back in the Air.
Why dont you guys just ask the Chief Pilot why he is leaving.
As for Airserv, Naturelink currently only has one aircraft leased to Airserv. This has been this way for the past year. The only reason they lease less aircraft to Airserv is because Airserv purchased more of their own aircraft.

NRK Chief Pilot
25th Jun 2008, 13:15
Naturelink has secured several new contracts namely...
A second 120 recently left for the Comores contract, the first CAMPS aircraft leaves for Kuwait end of next week, a second aircraft leaves for Gabon in two weeks, a 120 is also going to Zambia and negotiations are also currently taking place for a second 120 for Nigeria. None of the above contracts are less than 12 months and some even up to three years.
This means the entire Naturelink fleet will be in the air by end of July 2008.
As for SCD, negotiations are still going strong and hopefully everything should be finilized soon.
As for me........ I have decided to take a less demanding position giving me more time for my family and flying. Managing a fleet of over 70 pilots is a 24/7 job and at times can be quite demanding. I need a break from this.
To set the record straight.. I have not been fired, I am not leaving because I am p:mad:d off with anybody ( Pilots or management ). I am leaving on a good note and who know's I might even be back someday.:ok::ok::ok::ok: DB

Mcritical
25th Jun 2008, 13:43
Thanks for the info. Good luck

Icarus208
25th Jun 2008, 16:43
Well said CP...Hope this puts the rumour that NRK is going down to rest

PitchandFan
25th Jun 2008, 18:04
Who wrote your answer for you NRK CP? It are in perfect english!!:}

pac 1975
25th Jun 2008, 21:33
Hallo mossie moet asb. nie jou ore uit leen vir stories nie en as jy bang is jy gaan jou werk verloor daar is hell baie werk vir lugvaart personeel en met NL gaan dit voor die wind.
Groete jou vriend in Chad waar daar sopas 'n 2 de PAC gearriveer het.
Geniet jou dag en lekker bly.:O