PDA

View Full Version : HK Airlines roadshow in KUL? 4&5 July?

Fair.Pilot
22nd Jun 2008, 18:59
Hi aviators,

could somebody confirm the above? I heard they need both Capt & F/O
on the B737NG and A330?

Location? Time? Thanks!

Fair.Pilot
23rd Jun 2008, 12:44
KaptenLanun,

do you know the location & time? No harm going for a look...

555orange
24th Jun 2008, 09:18
Take the roadshow to N America. Lots of spare talent there right now.

jetjockey696
25th Jun 2008, 07:07
HK airlines open days

Friday 4th July
Saturday 5th July

both days - 1500 to 1800 and 2000-2300

PERIDOT CLUB EXECUTIVE LOUNGE

ONE WORLD HOTEL,

ONE UTAMA, PJ

if you have any interested, please to e-mail [email protected] for further details.

robbo50
25th Jun 2008, 09:12
HAHAHAHA they only sacked a heap of guys earlier this year. KARMA........

Wouldn't recommend anybody going near them unless your desperate!:ugh:

AAIGUY
25th Jun 2008, 14:32
Yep.. small group of losers..

They are in for a big suprise here shortly too. I am eagerly awaiting it :}

B74567
26th Jun 2008, 11:01
Capt RJ/RS? Are they Jetjockey696 the same? The conman?

sim01
26th Jun 2008, 11:30
Same same , what ever you do NEVER even think about going to HKA , just think NEGATIVE and thats HKA from day 1 , believe me been there , they'll give you hell from day 1

B74567
27th Jun 2008, 05:14
Beware that guy, RJ. Make sure you have steel amour on your back if you have anything to do with him (or go anywhere near him!).

ltjng
27th Jun 2008, 05:33
Heard that even local crew can't stand for thier ways of doing things too....not to mention for expat. crew. Good Luck!!!

NotHere
27th Jun 2008, 12:04
Heard that even local crew can't stand for thier ways of doing things too....not to mention for expat. crew. Good Luck!!!

Have mentioned this before and looks like the Singasnakes are getting to the locals nerves!!! On the other hand, they continue to promote about HKAirlines are meant for Asians only........what a crock of S*#T....:=

Either way, they are just trying to make others work for them while they sit comfortably in the office while we REAL pilots have to work our butt off during typhoon seasons like now!!!!:=

Happy landings!!!!!

AAIGUY
27th Jun 2008, 15:29
HKA Singasnakes want Asian pilots only because they think they are easy to control and desperate.

Asian pilots. Do not fall for this trap. There are NO more aircraft, routes, or even experienced managment to run the place.

Ask yourself this.. Why would any successful pilot leave SIN or MALAY Air?

They wouldn't..unless they were forced out.

Pack of c*nts..

HKSINGH
28th Jun 2008, 03:29
Hi AAIGUY you sound like you were once office bearer and got kicked out from there. Phuket Air is problem, HKA also problem now what AHK I heard.
You have so much hatred in you. Seek counselling.

B74567 you talk about people all the time. You must be jealous of people who have made good for themselves everywhere they go. You must be stuck in a **** hole or never seem to be able to rise in ranks. You have so much time, go do something good for yourself.

Whatever you say, does not matter, pilots still joining HKA or HKE. Many are fedup reading pprune - mostly full of ****. They prefere to experience it themselves. We know who have stayed and who can't take it. Jealous people leave. People stay because they believe in something. People leave because they lose direction in themselves and are weak.

HKSINGH
28th Jun 2008, 04:50
Oh! I heard HKA/HKE have also employed British, Aussie and other European pilots for B744 and A330. Rated pilots Captains and F/Os. They fly for Grand China on wet lease but on HKA/HKE terms. They have also absorb some Oasis pilots.

AAIGUY
28th Jun 2008, 05:29
HKSINGH,

Sorry loser.. you obviously have no idea what you're talking about as I never worked @ Phuket and don't work at AHK now.

I left HKA in March and went to one of the best jobs in the world.

In 6 weeks at my new employer I made the same money as 1 year @ HKA, and was treated with respect.

beersingh
28th Jun 2008, 14:31
Hi bro HKSINGH,
Don't lah get angry. Nobody talking about you. Why so sensitive?

NotHere
29th Jun 2008, 09:48
People stay because they believe in something. People leave because they lose direction in themselves and are weak.

Sum it all when the Singasnakes left Singapore Airlines(World Best Airlines).............too bad as one should ask their ultimate KING Ronald McDonald what happened back then!!:ugh:

Happy Landing!!

ulaula123
29th Jun 2008, 12:42
If somebody can not make command upgrade in own country something is wrong,especially after 20 years of flying!

Capt Vertigo
29th Jun 2008, 15:47
Very well said ULAULA 123/ Not Here !! Fully agree :D :D

Qoute by HKSINGA'S cum Capt RS/RJ may be the so called 'conman' cum heard "pulling reversers in the air" :ugh: := (Boeing Test Pilot) cum HKA/HKE Training Manager "tricking FD's" etc etc wonder what else....!!!! Been monitoring.. this Malaya kid .....used by the Singas as usual !! :}

"Whatever you say, does not matter, pilots still joining HKA or HKE. Many are fedup reading pprune - mostly full of ****. They prefere to experience it themselves. We know who have stayed and who can't take it. Jealous people leave. People stay because they believe in something. People leave because they lose direction in themselves and are weak."

All said and done.. why are you Singas (claiming to be the best of aviators and AIRLINE MANAGENENT ) fedup reading pprune and still posing and reacting :ugh: :ugh: interesting..!! :confused:

Please grow up HKA/HKE NEW Management!! :O

STOP YOUR SINGA NONSENSES and carry on what you little STEWARD/ kids venture in this tight space. :rolleyes:

For info! there seem to be post on this tread in some other language probably Malay missing/removed by adminstator/hacked or otherwise. Please be advised. :=

Best Wishes...HKA/HKE Singa Snakes!!!

P.S This pose is copied and will be sent to administrator if for some reason removed or hacked.!

MatRempit69
29th Jun 2008, 17:13
Hey HKSINGA'S

Who cares HKA/HKE have employed British, Aussie and other European pilots for B744 and A330. Rated pilots Captains and F/Os whether they fly for Grand China on wet lease on HKA/HKE terms or not. :} :{ YOU people NEED them, right ?? :(

HKA/HKE may have absorb some Oasis pilots and others for your own selfish reasons or damage control...:oh: or self realiasation :ugh: :ugh:,
YOU need qualified PILOTS to expand .. just like what other airlines like SQ ( you people come from, exception RJ/RS) KAL/CAL/EK etc. etc do.. not to be nationalistic or "RACIST" !!

HKA/HKE has probably realised the FUEL COST involved ...and starting to revert to 'qualified can flying pilots' :D

Good Luck HKA/HKE!!

MatRempit69
2nd Jul 2008, 18:11
Hi guys!

Take alook at Fragrance Harbour treads on HKA/HKE!! :}

From 'no pay' to 'death threats' to etc... :ugh:

Wonder what RJ will have say on this road show.??

Happy landings and Good luck!

KaptenLanun
11th Jul 2008, 08:38
Dick Stew in Love
This just in...Chief Pilot of Training HKA has been harrassing a KR cabincrew with phone calls and statements of " I LOVE YOU".
Not very appropriate behaviour for a Chief Pilot! :yuk:
:=

Uhh.......lala..........SHAME lah!!!!!

bila
25th Jul 2008, 17:13
Capt RJ/RS of HKA/HKE seen at MAS MAA seeking for training facilities with the Singaporeans ...known as "SNAKES" ??? :rolleyes:

On one hand Malaysia is seen as 2nd class, on the other hand, want to use our world wide accepted standards...wonder??? :cool:

Being recognised though with selfish intention...:confused:

Good luck!

MatRempit69
26th Jul 2008, 16:17
Wonder why not using their 'so call' superior training facilities in Singapore..?? :rolleyes:

Fair.Pilot
28th Jul 2008, 16:35
bila,

what u mean "Malaysia is seen as 2nd class?"

Don't you know that MAS' pilots are trained to world's standard and highly sought after world wide?

B74567
29th Jul 2008, 08:54
Fair.Pilot,
I can't agree with u 100%. Yes, MH pilots do receive good training but not all become good pilots. Same all around the world. I agree that MH do have many good pilots, some choosing to stay on in Malaysia while others seek their destinies elsewhere. The majority who have ventured out have created a good reputation for MH pilots.
As for Capt RJ/RS, I hope he doesn't intentionally shut down an engine again while on approach to "test" his co-pilot as part of his training program.

MatRempit69
30th Jul 2008, 04:43
As for Capt RJ/RS, I hope he doesn't intentionally shut down an engine again while on approach to "test" his co-pilot as part of his training program.

Well said! Heard Capt RJ/RS use to do the same in AA and only that but deploy reversers in the air before touch down!! := Probably that's why he given a management position in HKA/HKE.

Good Luck