PDA

View Full Version : help jobs in spain as baggage handler

sean fraser
18th Jun 2008, 10:31
Hello everyone can you help.:confused:

I am currently trying to find a job on the ground at murcia or alicante airport as a baggage handler, i have sent cv's by hand to some flight companies but dident here anything from them. i was wondering if anyone knew of any current vacancies or websites in spain that could help me. and am i in the right forum for to post this message. im new to this.

thank you for your help.

sean

RollNow!
18th Jun 2008, 10:56
Hi sean.

Just try and find out the exact handling agent's name and see if they have a website.

OR try aviation job search ... www.aviationjobsearch.com (http://www.aviationjobsearch.com) i think thats correct but google it if its wrong. Do a ground based job search on there and change the default location from UK to Europe or spain. Its not a bad site to be fair, there are usually a few interesting things to look though.

sean fraser
18th Jun 2008, 11:02
thank you i will try that.

sean

nclops
18th Jun 2008, 13:40
Hi Sean

If you scroll further down the list of threads in Flight / Ground ops, crewing and dispatch there's one entitled alicante and murcia where someone has asked a similar question. theres some useful info on there regarding the handling agents.

Soudick
18th Jun 2008, 17:24
l have been to both airports seeking work but no joy send cv there and there but there was all in vain
Must speak Spainish because we are in Spain

any way all the best

Rich

if any leads l will pm you

RollNow!
18th Jun 2008, 17:32
Must it be baggage handling Sean? If not and you can sort out Ops / dispatching etc etc. Speaking English is very much in your favour if you are only an English speaker.

We are pretty lucky we speak the universal language of aviation :ok:

blue monday
19th Jun 2008, 11:40
We are pretty lucky we speak the universal language of aviation :ok:

Try telling the fecking french that LoL