PDA

View Full Version : Post virgin!

G-BMML
12th Jun 2008, 07:42
First time poster!

Has anyone any info on an old 4 engine prop/turboprop that was in the circuit around Prestwick, Scotland, on the 11th June aprox 14:00 local time? Myself and my mate ( ex RAF ) were stumped!

Cheers.

Notso Fantastic
12th Jun 2008, 07:49
Please take care to try and understand a bulletin board and where you should post before uploading irrelevant data to the wrong place.

Seloco
12th Jun 2008, 09:47
G-BMML: the system says you've made 11 posts so I think that disqualifies you from virgin status!

NsF writes: Please take care to try and understand a bulletin board and where you should post before uploading irrelevant data to the wrong place.

Surely "Spotters Corner" is exactly the right place for a query such as Mike Lima's, isn't it?:confused:

Groundloop
12th Jun 2008, 11:45
Seloco, it was originally posted in R & N and has been moved by the moderators.

Sam-MAN
12th Jun 2008, 16:07
Wasn't an Atlantic Airlines Lockheed Electra was it?

http://www.ringwayreports.co.uk/G-FIJR_KW_091205.jpg

Sam

Seloco
12th Jun 2008, 16:53
Seloco, it was originally posted in R & N and has been moved by the moderators.

Fair enough, but one doesn't of course know that if one comes straight to the Balcony, so Please take care to try and understand a bulletin board and where you should post before uploading irrelevant data to the wrong place. looks rather harsh treatment, particularly for a self-professed virgin!

adverse-bump
12th Jun 2008, 21:12
G-BMML

Now that was a nice airplane! One of the best we had! until it got goldmaned!

G-BMML
14th Jun 2008, 05:23
Cheers, my mate and I were fishing just about 5 miles inland of P Wick and this wee beauty was doing touch and go.

Bill.