PDA

View Full Version : Alicante and Murcia

Soudick
4th Jun 2008, 15:09
hello all
l was wondering if anyone can help me out after a year off sunning myself up in Spain,after working 12 years at SOU airport(Air uk, KLMUK, MAS and Aviance) on the ramp leaving because of the aviance mangement :mad::ugh:
If anyone knows who are the Ramp handling companies in ALC and MJV
airports, please can they let me know:ok:
all the best from sunny spain:cool:

all the best to all the aviance staff at LGW Who,s next:confused:

javier.mjv
5th Jun 2008, 09:13
Hello Soudick!!

I work at MJV as duty Manager for Iberia Handling and can give you some info on Murcia but no that much on Alicante.
The main handling agents at Murcia Airport are Iberia Handling (the one I work for) and Swissport Menzies.
Swissport is currently offering some vacancies for ramp agents due to the increase in traffic during the summer season. The basic contract is a part time one (about 20/25 hours a week) and of course not a fixed one to start with.
Iberia will soon start recruiting ramp agents and if you are picked out after going through several tests, they offer you a 6 hour contract that changes everyweek depending on the activity we have raising up to 36 a week.
According to the experience I have, none has ever worked less that 25 hours per week even the contract is based on 6
I hope the info can be of help

best regards

Soudick
5th Jun 2008, 14:56
:cool:Thank-you very much for the reply you send me how do l apply for a job with Iberia Handling is it through you
What are the tests what do they involve ?
well any way thanks for for your reply

all the best

Rich

javier.mjv
5th Jun 2008, 22:22
Just visit www.iberia.com and select the option "Grupo Iberia", by clicking on that option on the toolbar at the bottom you are forwarded into a new page where there is another toobar.
Once there click on "trabajar en Iberia", once again you move onto another page where there are several options at the top of it.
Firts one is "ofertas de empleo" (vacancies), you can visualize the current vacancies you can apply for airport by airport, second step is to create your profile by clicking on , oh god!!! I´ve just spotted this part of the web site is also translated into English, so just follow the different steps.

Once your CV is included in our data base, you will be contacted if vacancies are available and told when and where to go to.
The tests involved are just a personal interview and some phisical and health tests.

Hope it has helped you.

A good pro is to speak Spanish at a very good level

Best regards

Javier

Soudick
7th Jun 2008, 19:41
Thank-you so much for your reply
unfortunately my Spainish is not that good:confused:
would that make a big difference
Once again a big Thank-you for your reply

all trhe best

Rich:cool:

Waving_tug_boy
11th Apr 2012, 10:14
what are the wages? im a full timer for menzies in the uk. proficiant in all aspects of the job including pushback ad towing aircraft. i would love the opertunity to move abroad if the right oppertunity came along.