PDA

View Full Version : Airlink Roster

celeron
1st Jun 2008, 18:08
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW A J41 P2 IS ROSTERED? 6 ON 1 OFF? :confused:

buck2rogers69
1st Jun 2008, 20:00
22days a month when I was there on the Js41 and Erj, u work for your pennies there!!!!

Hot Shots
1st Jun 2008, 21:37
nemesis mk1, this is a bit of a nasty remark to someone with a fair question :=

Just a job
1st Jun 2008, 21:47
...and that,ladies and gentlemen sums up why Airlink are going to park aircraft... Nice One.:ugh:

ARENDIII
1st Jun 2008, 23:53
Hello everyone,
Guess what?
A certain company has now latched onto the "Humanitarian aspect" of our operations and now is taking away the 8'th and the day 13 & 14!
We will see how far that goes!
Wonder if SA CAA or FAA knows about this or if they even care?

ARENDIII
1st Jun 2008, 23:57
Glad you asked the question-We need answers. Keep asking!
ArendIII.

ARENDIII
2nd Jun 2008, 00:03
Nice one pal-we need more like this.
Ask questions-otherwise you will simply join the ranks of "I wish I coul'd have changed this" etc
Do it! - Ask the questions-We may not have the answers right now but give us a day or so and we will try and answer you.
ArendIII.

Hot Shots
2nd Jun 2008, 20:53
Looks like you are on some kind of an ego trip!!! I must agree with "Just a job", with attitudes like this, nothing can work. What about trying to make your crew happy...... That tends to make people stick arround. But to tell a person, who obviously want to fly for link, that whole F.I.F.O. thing is just not the way to go about getting people interested in a company. If you have that attitude, you will park aircraft. And what is more, if the guys you mentioned, JVJ and RF, don't realize that, THEY will get the reality check. There are other jobs out there. Link is NOT the only place to work for!!!

celeron
3rd Jun 2008, 05:30
Thanks for the info.

nemesis mk1
3rd Jun 2008, 08:38
What about trying to make your crew happy......

The fact is that with some people you will never makes them happy. Those few that you cant make happy are causing disruptions among the ranks.
According to the latest survey most of the people working there are happy and like the company.They are aware that there are some trying times but that is due to growing pains. Most of the people are willing to make it work.

LittleMo
3rd Jun 2008, 12:12
shot in the dark here but I guess nemesis mk1 is probably a jvj/RF/management type from link :ugh:

Solid Rust Twotter
3rd Jun 2008, 14:05
Growing pains? Thought Link was an established company.

Yup, definite smell of management rodent about Nemesis.

nemesis mk1
3rd Jun 2008, 19:20
Solidarity is weakining as the membership is near 51%. There is lots of bark but no bite. There is no support so the union is a walkover :=

reptile
4th Jun 2008, 05:40
HUGE mistake to pick solidarity over ALPA

Shrike200
4th Jun 2008, 08:04
HUGE mistake to pick solidarity over ALPA

It was an obvious mistake at the time (despite any temporary gains that may have been achieved), and is still an obvious mistake. Weird.

nemesis mk1
4th Jun 2008, 08:24
airlink must change to alpa, alpa is for pilots and solidarity is for the rest of the nation.

Avi8tor
4th Jun 2008, 08:54
The pilots need to realise its not ALPA or Solidarity that is the union, ITS THE GUYS AND GIRLS THAT FLY THERE!!! If they wont stand together, the result is going to be tears.

nugpot
4th Jun 2008, 09:26
I see from the ALPA membership lists that more Link pilots are rejoining ALPA. Currently almost 50% of the pilots are ALPA members, but they will have great difficulty in forming a branch without leadership and Rodger will almost certainly fire the next Chairman........

lol777
4th Jun 2008, 13:42
To all the guys talking about being unhappy at Link. I went for an interview and was unhappy there. And wasnt treated very nice either. So I can believe the guys are unhappy. But i suppose no where is ever going to be perfect. But choose the one that isn't going to make you kill yourself, but just hate yourself hahahaha.