PDA

View Full Version : 01 Apr 03 Terms of Service - Where are they?

Richie's_brov
30th May 2008, 18:20
Any NCA who have been offered promotion recently will have signed for these. However, they are not supplied with the offer.

I requested a print out of Apr 03 Terms of Service at the start of this week. By today Friday, it is at OC PSF level due to the fact that 5 Admin / HR staff are unable to source it. JPAC directed me immediately to my desk officer. Knowing how busy the desk officers are I was embarrassed to have to ask at that level.

I did, after trying further searches on the defence intranet. He suggested it was "highlighted" in AP3392 Vol 2.

It is highlighted as existing but has no definition that I or 6 admin staff can find !

Please, if any one has a copy or a reference can you post.

Thank You.

RB

ESM
30th May 2008, 18:34
Sorry fella I don't have the reference, but when I had to sign the new terms along with my accepting my crown, the only thing that changed was my right to call myself an AEOp and I was supposed to wear the new Brevet.
I still call myself an AEOp, and still wear my original Brevet.
I was trained as an AEOp, and was awarded that Brevet, so why should I change?
It hasn't made any difference, and the "grown-ups" have never asked me to change my trade title or Brevet.
This was back in 2005, so things may have changed.
That said in the present climate I would go over it with a finetoothed comb.

SidHolding
30th May 2008, 19:56
It's it JSP753 I think chapter 6. It's a 'cut and paste' from 3392.

Happy Reading,

Sid.

slatsgalore
31st May 2008, 11:52
Surely the sqn adj's have this, or a recently promoted type would surely know as they signed for them....oops, maybe not then.

SG