PDA

View Full Version : Confused about India/Paramount Airways

Saturn
30th May 2008, 16:32
Ok so I am interested in flying in India. I have read the recent DGCA ruling and WAS to understand that you needed 500 hours PIC in type. The 500 hour rule I believe has dropped to 100 now. And then comes along an ad by Paramount offering full type training. Although it does not say, I would expect a bond as J-Air in Japan is looking for crew non-rated as well. The idea of 7 months in training in does not thrill me as is the case in Japan. So any idea why Paramount can do this and will this happen at other carriers? I posted an Air India question in terms and endearments. Thanks as always.:ooh:

Cruiseclimb
30th May 2008, 16:44
If you are looking for longer term employment, be careful about India. They are looking to have all foreign pilots out by 2010.

chinese_driver
31st May 2008, 00:47
Where did you get that info?

courseitsfixed
31st May 2008, 01:47
Do not go near Paramount,its a disaster waiting to happen:eek:

newcfo
13th Jul 2008, 15:53
This is a mystical airline there will be a huge gap between what they say & do.The financial mess is huge , beware

getsetgo
13th Jul 2008, 16:18
donot look thro periscope or
cledioscope
trust ur eyes sometime

some time its good to get trained where ur going to fly....company is willing to make u to do 7 months ground school it means some thing.
in india companies are not doing that........so its going to be the shortest stay in india.

depands if these companies survive. trust me they won"t.

maverick320
3rd Nov 2008, 18:50
Pramountairways is a comp that says sumthing:\and never does anything!
so as said earlier to you.......its synonymous with DISASTER......dont even think....think of even being here if at all u consider aviation:=